Supply Chain Analyst-2Apply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000208304
job family: Supply Chain Process & Operations
schedule: Full time
Target is one of the world’s most recognized brands and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target Global Supply Chain and Logistics is evolving at a rapid pace. We are constantly reimagining how to get the right product to the guest better, faster and more cost effectively than before. We are operating smarter, better utilizing our resources and leveraging data driven decisions to deliver the convenience and service levels our guest demands. We are driven to win in this competitive, rapidly changing business by providing a differentiated and frictionless guest experience. Our teams work with the agility our mission requires, and we rapidly develop and deploy new approaches and processes that improve existing, and enable new capabilities. We are looking for exceptional people who are proactive, creative, independent, innovative, practical and comfortable with ambiguity. Are you a critical thinker who seeks the root cause and can analyze both qualitatively and quantitatively? Are you a creative problem-solver, who simplifies problems, quickly identifies solutions, and can build and execute effective plans to address? If so, you will have success on one of our dynamic teams.
Last Mile Operations at Target is responsible for moving E-Commerce shipments from our unique Omnichannel fulfillment network to our Guests’ homes. Our mission is to do so in a way that meets Target’s guest experience expectations and achieves enterprise financial and growth objectives. This includes core functions of carrier management, shipping volume procurement, package volume forecasting, delivery performance management, reporting/analytics development and transportation system configuration management.
As a Supply Chain Analyst – Last Mile Performance Management, you will:
- Support strategies and efforts to achieve delivery experience, sales and profitability objectives
- Perform complex data analysis to identify root causes and implement corrective actions
- Streamline and simplify complex business processes through technology
- Use data and metrics to deeply understand the business, identify areas in need of improvement and measure the impact of actions.
- Inspire intellectual curiosity around operational improvement opportunities
Core responsibilities are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in SQL, ETL, and BI (Tableau, Domo, etc.) experience in a large-scale, complex business environment
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Can make decisions with little to no guidance from manager or other leaders
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in distribution or transportation
- Experience working on Big Data technologies like Hadoop and Hive
- Familiarity with R and Python
- 6Sigma experience
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture