Texturing ArtistApply Now Job ID: R0000116232 job family: Computer Generated Imagery schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
JOIN US AS A Texturing Artist
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words:
Texturing Artist, CGI
About This Opportunity
As a Texturing artist you will have to create 100% technically accurate photorealistic textures for mapping onto 3-D objects from photographic references provided.
- Should be able to follow design reference accurately to create photorealistic textures.
- Work diligently with a cohesive team of 3d texture artists within the full CG team.
- Expertise in 3ds Max, Photoshop and Corona to create textures. Knowledge of Substance painter and designer will be an added benefit.
- Good drawing skills along with a good understanding of anatomy will be beneficial
- Should have worked extensively on complex texturing and is a Subject matter expert.
- Should have the skills to create textures from scratch
- Should have a strong sense of aesthetics to judge if a texture is looking realistic or not.
- Ability to produce work that is ‘detail orientated’
- Strong knowledge to layout the UVs of a model.
- Should have the ability to quality check their own output as per the standards
- Should produce high quality work within agreed timescales
- Willingness to learn and adept to new technologies and plugins in that space.
- Ability to follow team’s best practices.
- Perpetually follow the standards for files, file types and folder structures followed by the CG team.
- Be able to execute to the needs of the development teams, creative teams and project management teams.
- Researches and makes opportunities to learn new technologies within this space.
- Education in CG/Animation/Architecture
- Experience working on 3ds Max, Photoshop and Corona renderer.
- Texturing Artist – 3 to 5 years’ experience in texturing
- Technical expertise
- Good with both written and oral communication
- Ability to work collaboratively
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best – the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members’ futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture