Visualization Artist-1Apply Now Job ID: R0000139679 job family: Computer Generated Imagery schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
JOIN US AS AN Visualization Artist
About This Opportunity
As a Visualization Artist, you would be responsible to produce high quality photo-realistic animations of products. You would be working closely with Target Creative team following Target style guides. These animations would be fueling video content across various marketing channels for own brand products of Target.
- Would be responsible for animating, lighting, rendering, editing and compositing of final animation sequences
- Works closely with the team to produce high quality photo-realistic animations
- Needs to have strong understanding of lighting and optimal workflow for efficient render management
- Should be able to work proficiently with 3Ds Max & V-ray/Corona shaders
- Should be able to create real world environments, sets and layouts in 3D from scratch
- Good understanding of cinematography, storytelling, timing & editing cuts
- Knowledge of motion capture, rotoscoping & camera tracking would be an added advantage
- Should produce high quality work within agreed timelines
- Should be able to independently tweak/ enhance the 3D asset if required for detailing
- Adapt with all the new technologies and plugins in that space
- Works with teams within CG to establish industry best practices
- Should be able to contribute and elevate the standards followed by the CG team
- Collaborates with the development teams, creative teams and project management teams
- Researches and makes opportunities to learn new technologies within this space.
- Bachelor’s degree in 3D/ Animation or equivalent qualification
- 5+ Experience in Animation preferably product or technical animation.
- Expert Knowledge in working on 3Ds Max, V-ray/Corona Renderer.
- Expert Knowledge in working on Adobe After Effects or Premier Pro
- Experience in working with Unreal engine is a must.
- Experience working with motion capture processes and data manipulation is highly desirable.
- Experience working with motion capture, rotoscoping & camera tracking is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of particle simulation in 3ds max would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of 3Ds Max scripting or python would be an added advantage
- Good with both written and oral communication
- Ability to work collaboratively.
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best – the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members’ futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture