Home Based Sr Specialist TCC (Overnight)Apply Now Job ID: R0000081762 job family: Guest & Team Member Contact Centers schedule: Full time Location: 7000 Target Pkwy N, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, United States, 55445;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
The Financial and Retail Services (FRS) organization is close to the action when it comes to communication—whether with guests or Target team members. From Guest Service Professionals and Product Designers, to Vendor Managers and Financial and Workforce Management Analysts, FRS comprises several key and high-visibility areas that elevate and nurture Target’s distinctive reputation. We cultivate loyalty and satisfaction through exceptional service and support. And we foster a culture of responsive, knowledgeable and committed service—from the inside out—through enterprise services our people can count on.
Team member-facing contact centers include the Client Support Center (CSC) for company-wide level-one technical support, Facilities Management Operations Center (FMOC) which acts as the property management hub for our store locations, and the Transportation Command Center, Delivery Services (TCC DS), which provides round-the-clock resolution of logistical issues, and Travel Services, which manages all travel and expense-related work for the enterprise.
As a Home Based Sr. Specialist TCC Delivery Services you’ll support both internal and external partners with their technical needs in various areas from your home or office to support the movement of goods through the supply chain. You’ll need to maintain awareness of system and data issues as they occur and provide information to appropriate teams in a timely manner. You’ll support team members with computer system research and transportation data adjustment needs, acting as a resource for all team members for assistance in resolving system and operational issues. It’s important to possess an extensive understanding of the basic principles of transportation support and routing. You’ll maintain department performance standards and goals related to quality and performance metrics. You’ll research escalated issues and partner with various leaders to determine opportunities based on findings. You’ll play a role in the development of editing of knowledge for your team while identifying training opportunities and may be asked to participate in special projects. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
Permanent schedule: Weekdays 10:30 pm - 7 am and one weekend day per week.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service, Contact Centers or Operations and the ability to effectively support teams, vendors and guests
- Experience in logistics, distribution, or transportation desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to show empathy and de-escalate issues
- Detail-oriented with ability to determine root cause of problems and identify global issues
- Analytical skills with ability to use various information sources to answer questions, identify problems and appropriately resolve guest issues
- Strong technical ability to navigate multiple systems, including proficiency with PC/Microsoft applications
- Ability to work independently and use resources with minimal direction
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Reside within MN, AZ or TX (specifically Dallas-Fort Worth)
- Ability to commute to a designated Target Facility in certain circumstances
- Access to a home work space that is clear of noise and distractions in order to perform the role
- Hardwired internet in your home work location
- Meet the minimum bandwidth requirements of 40mbps download/5mbps upload
- Ability to engage via a Target issued web camera for required meetings, trainings and/or interactions
- Ability to safely lift and carry up to 25 pounds of equipment
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture