Home Based Sr Specialist TCC (Overnight)Apply Now Job ID: R0000096473 job family: Guest & Team Member Contact Centers schedule: Full time Location: 7000 Target Pkwy N, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, United States, 55445;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
The Financial and Retail Services (FRS) organization is close to the action when it comes to communication—whether with guests or Target team members. From Guest Service Professionals and Product Designers, to Vendor Managers and Financial and Workforce Management Analysts, FRS comprises several key and high-visibility areas that elevate and nurture Target’s distinctive reputation. We cultivate loyalty and satisfaction through exceptional service and support. And we foster a culture of responsive, knowledgeable and committed service—from the inside out—through enterprise services our people can count on.
Team member-facing contact centers include the Client Support Center (CSC) for company-wide level-one technical support, Facilities Management Operations Center (FMOC) which acts as the property management hub for our store locations, and the Transportation Command Center, Delivery Services (TCC DS), which provides round-the-clock resolution of logistical issues, and Travel Services, which manages all travel and expense-related work for the enterprise.
As a Home Based Sr. Specialist TCC Delivery Services you’ll support both internal and external partners with their technical needs in various areas from your home or office to support the movement of goods through the supply chain. You’ll need to maintain awareness of system and data issues as they occur and provide information to appropriate teams in a timely manner. You’ll support team members with computer system research and transportation data adjustment needs, acting as a resource for all team members for assistance in resolving system and operational issues. It’s important to possess an extensive understanding of the basic principles of transportation support and routing. You’ll maintain department performance standards and goals related to quality and performance metrics. You’ll research escalated issues and partner with various leaders to determine opportunities based on findings. You’ll play a role in the development of editing of knowledge for your team while identifying training opportunities and may be asked to participate in special projects. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service, Contact Centers or Operations and the ability to effectively support teams, vendors and guests
- Experience in logistics, distribution, or transportation desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to show empathy and de-escalate issues
- Detail-oriented with ability to determine root cause of problems and identify global issues
- Analytical skills with ability to use various information sources to answer questions, identify problems and appropriately resolve guest issues
- Strong technical ability to navigate multiple systems, including proficiency with PC/Microsoft applications
- Ability to work independently and use resources with minimal direction
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Reside within 60 miles of Minneapolis, MN
- Ability to commute to a designated Target Facility in certain circumstances
- Access to a home work space that is clear of noise and distractions in order to perform the role
- Hardwired internet in your home work location
- Meet the minimum bandwidth requirements of 40mbps download/5mbps upload
- Ability to engage via a Target issued web camera for required meetings, trainings and/or interactions
- Ability to safely lift and carry up to 25 pounds of equipment
Training schedule: Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 3:30 pm CST (4 weeks)
Permanent schedule: Friday - Monday 8:00 pm - 6:30 am CST
Additional Home Based Team Member requirements:
- From time to time, and upon request, you may be required to complete an internet speed test and email a picture of your speed test result to your leader.
- You will be required to deactivate wireless capability when using Target equipment during your work hours.
- You will be required to post emergency and work telephone numbers (not including online resources) and other required notices in a conspicuous spot in your home workspace and email a picture of this document to your leader.
- If there are lengthy disruptions to your power or internet service, you will be required to follow specific Target processes which may include, but may not be limited to, going onsite to work or taking unpaid time off if applicable.
- You will be required to make sure that confidential information is not left where unauthorized individuals can view it.
- You must log off or lock your Target issued computer at the end of each shift.
- Target-issued equipment can only be used for Target business purposes and printing and/or storing proprietary information is not allowed.
- You must maintain Target’s dress code expectations while working from home.
- You must maintain onlyonedesignated work location.
- You must keep your workspace free from any personal cell phones, tablets or other such devices (especially video and audio recording devices).
- You must use the surge protector that will be provided with your Target-issued equipment.
- You will not be reimbursed for any home office costs, such as internet, office supplies, or desk furniture.
- You are expected to follow Target’s “Ergonomics in the Workplace” document when setting up your workspace and to ensure a safe work environment.
- You should have a working smoke detector in or near the workspace.
- You should have a first aid kit accessible near the workspace.
- You will be expected to set up all issued Target equipment in your home workspace.**
- You will be expected to disassemble and return all Target issued equipment as directed by your leader upon request and/or upon the ending of your role.**
By submitting an application you acknowledge that you can meet all the above listed requirements
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture