Lead Business Partner AP - Safety and SecurityApply Now Job ID: R0000061589 schedule: Full time Location: 7000 Target Parkway North, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, United States, 55445;
Target is one of the world’s most recognized brands and the second-largest retailer in the United States.
One of the world’s leading and most recognized brands requires an industry-leading Asset Protection team who ensures the safety and security of our team, guests, store and merchandise. We use preventive techniques to maintain a comfortable, safe and secure environment, whether within our stores, our headquarters and throughout our supply chain. Here you will promote a culture of mindfulness around safety and security, while preventing and responding to incidents that fall within our many areas of expertise.
A role with the Safety and Security Operations Team is an opportunity to positively impact the overall shopping experience at Target as we deliver an environment that is focused on the safety and security of our guests and team members. Our team leads through crisis events, supports and consults our store partners during security incidents and develops programs and processes to protect our guests, team and brand.
As a Lead Business Partner on our Safety and Security Operations Team, you will belong to a great team of genuine, diverse, courageous and versatile people who put integrity and ethics at the heart of everything they do. You will define and lead strategies that achieve the defined outcomes for your area of accountability by updating processes, leading and coordinating projects and influencing cross functional teams. You will deliver a safe and secure experience for our team and guests by consistently utilizing data to identify trends, risks and inefficiencies. Lastly, you will stay connected to the external landscape and identify trends in the industry that may impact our programs, processes and results.
As a Lead Business Partner – Safety and Security, you will:
- Build and evolve an overall vision and strategy that positively impacts the safe and secure business
- Own improving existing processes and pioneer new ideas
- Lead, support, and execute cross-functional initiatives from concept through implementation
- Innovate and evolve existing processes and strategies to drive efficiencies and results
- Work closely with cross functional teams across the enterprise to deliver results
- Utilize data to identify emerging trends, measure success and drive results
Job duties may change at any time due to business needs
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- Project and process management/ownership experience
- Industry expertise and proven program management skills
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills (root cause critical thinking)
- Ability to identify and implement process efficiencies
- Challenge the status quo and drive for new and more effective ways of getting meaningful work done
- Build strategies grounded in data and clear understanding of AP vision and the collaboration needed to align on common goals
- Advanced cognitive skills; including problem analysis, decision making ability, data analysis
- Ability to work collaboratively with partners across AP HQ and Field
- Change management skills to set a clear vision, gain buy in, and implement new practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Safety expertise in retail
- CSP, MBA
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture