Lead Cyber Security Analyst- Insider ThreatApply Now Job ID: R0000065676 schedule: Full time Location: 7000 Target Parkway North, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, United States, 55445;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target as a tech company? Absolutely. We’re the behind-the-scenes powerhouse that fuels Target’s passion and commitment to cutting-edge innovation. We anchor every facet of one of the world’s best-loved retailers with a strong technology framework that relies on the latest tools and technologies—and the brightest people—to deliver incredible value to guests online and in stores. Target Technology Services is on a mission to offer the systems, tools and support that guests and team members need and deserve. Our high-performing teams balance independence with collaboration, and we pride ourselves on being versatile, agile and creative. We drive industry-leading technologies in support of every angle of the business, and help ensure that Target operates smoothly, securely and reliably from the inside out.
As a Lead analyst on the Insider Threat team, you will conduct in-depth analyses of security incidents and interpret, correlate and evaluate employee related data to identify if the alerted behaviors pose a substantial risk to the enterprise. You will implement new processes and procedures as identified by the team and CFC Leadership to ensure continuous improvements for monitoring, detection and response capabilities. You will help lead our mission to protect Target by collaborating with our key stakeholders and business partners to develop new strategies for the Insider Threat program.
- Reviews and evaluates incoming intelligence reports and information, collection plans, and programs related to Insider Threat detection and response.
- Develops and organizes data, draws conclusions, and estimates probabilities of individuals posing an immediate or likely risk to the organization based upon knowledge of current and past insider threat and corporate sabotage situations, and an understanding of the significance of conditions and trends.
- Develops and implements security measures that protect the handling, storing, processing, and transmission of classified information and sensitive Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- Provides maintenance support for Insider Threat monitoring software systems used in the detection, identification, and referral of threats to the appropriate entities.
- Develops response strategies and technical support documents, summaries, reports, presentations and other designated products that help support the Insider Threat program and other organizational entities identification of team member centric risk.
- Presents briefings and advises leadership on a wide range of Insider Threat activities and related issues including planning requirements, execution, regulatory guidance and enterprise coordination.
- Maintains awareness of latest trends and developments in insider threat detection through conducting research, collecting intel reports and attendance at conferences.
- Minimum 5 years of information security experience
- Prior Insider threat experience strongly preferred
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Security, Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- Experience using data aggregation, detection, case tracking tools and reporting procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, operational environment, including non-standard work hours in response to Information Security incidents
- Ability to demonstrate analytical expertise, close attention to detail, excellent critical thinking, logic, and solution orientation skills and to learn and adapt quickly
- Knowledge of network monitoring, analysis, troubleshooting, and configuration control technologies
- Excellent written skills and has the ability to present complex technical information and metrics to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Knowledge and experience using SIEM, User Behavioral Analytics, or Data Loss Prevention (DLP) products to execute complex search queries and generate reports
- Prior Insider Threat experience
- Experience conducting forensic media analysis and log file analysis
- One or more certifications including, Security+, GCIA, GCIH, CISSP or similar
- Familiarity with GDPR and data privacy policies
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture