Lead Engineer - Security Testing ServicesApply Now Job ID: INF000DDS Date posted: 01/03/2019 Location: 0591 - HQ Target Northern Campus, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
The core role of Security Testing Services is to provide Penetration Testing and Application Security Testing services to Target team members. The Penetration Testing Team is responsible for the automated and manual analysis of systems and applications in an effort to identify security flaws. The team proactively finds security vulnerabilities, test responses, and strengthens security offerings using coordinated simulated attacks against Target-owned systems and resources using pre-defined and approved tests. As a Lead Engineer you will independently conduct pen tests, and suggest improvements to the testing process. You will detect and exploit vulnerabilities manually, and develop tools and techniques to assist the team with improving skills and capabilities.
- 3+ years experience in Information Security roles such as Pen Test, Red Team, Incident Response, etc.
- 3+ years experience in penetration testing
- 2-4 years of college/vocational education in the field
- Generalist Certifications such as CISSP, SANS certifications (GSEC/GCIH/GICSP/etc.)
- Specialist Certifications such as Offensive Security (OSCP/OSCE/etc.) and/or SANS (GPEN/GWAPT/GXPN/etc.)
- Intermediate to advanced scripting / development experience
- Intermediate to advanced computing concepts such as application architecture and network segmentation
- Intermediate to advanced usage of security tools such as Kali Linux, Nmap/Nessus, Burp/ZAP, Wireshark/TCPDump
- Deep understanding in at least one of the following domains: encryption/encoding, binary exploitation, DB injections (SQLi/noSQLi), file includes (LFI/RFI), deserialization attacks, OSINT methodology, container breakouts, Wi-Fi attacks, reverse engineering, IOT hacking)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly communicate the implications and impacts of vulnerabilities
- Experience with mentoring junior members, providing constructive, individualized feedback
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture