Lead Info Security AnalystApply Now Job ID: R0000122633 job family: Security Analysis schedule: Full time Location: 7000 Target Pkwy N, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, United States, 55445;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target as a tech company? Absolutely. We’re the behind-the-scenes powerhouse that fuels Target’s passion and commitment to cutting-edge innovation. We anchor every facet of one of the world’s best-loved retailers with a strong technology framework that relies on the latest tools and technologies—and the brightest people—to deliver incredible value to guests online and in stores. Target Technology Services is on a mission to offer the systems, tools and support that guests and team members need and deserve. Our high-performing teams balance independence with collaboration, and we pride ourselves on being versatile, agile and creative. We drive industry-leading technologies in support of every angle of the business, and help ensure that Target operates smoothly, securely and reliably from the inside out.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Lead Info Security Analyst you will lead proactive engagement in company initiatives across the enterprise to identify and prioritize information protection risks, facilitate mitigation of risk and where needed, escalate and communicate open risks to executive leadership. You will also develop and help coordinate the delivery of security guidance to the organization in such a way to be impactful and useful to engineering community. Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- 4 year degree and/or equivalent experience
- 7+ years’ experience
- Solid problem-solving skills and experience
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and develop working business relationships and trust
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to lead down, across, and up in order to persuade and/or negotiate desired outcomes
- In-depth knowledge and experience of security principles and assessments
- Demonstrates familiarity with current and emerging technologies in own scope of responsibility, and develops ability to apply these technologies
- Demonstrates proficiency in at least one computer language
- Experience with software development
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture