Lead Information Security Analyst (BISO)Apply Now Job ID: R0000140595 job family: Security Analysis schedule: Full time Location: 7000 Target Pkwy N, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, United States, 55445;
Lead Cybersecurity Analyst – Stores
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target as a tech company? Absolutely. We’re the behind-the-scenes powerhouse that fuels Target’s passion and commitment to cutting-edge innovation. We anchor every facet of one of the world’s best-loved retailers with a strong technology framework that relies on the latest tools and technologies—and the brightest people—to deliver incredible value to guests online and in stores. Target Technology Services is on a mission to offer the systems, tools and support that guests and team members need and deserve.
Our high-performing teams balance independence with collaboration, and we pride ourselves on being versatile, agile and creative. We drive industry-leading technologies in support of every angle of the business, and help ensure that Target operates smoothly, securely and reliably from the inside out.
As a Lead Cybersecurity Analyst – Stores you will lead proactive engagement between Target’s Cybersecurity organization and the teams responsible for Target’s point of sale, authorization, and digital activation platforms. You will consult and advise on the development of secure solutions, identify and prioritize information protection risks, facilitate mitigation of risk, and escalate and communicate open risks and recommendations to executive leadership when necessary.
This position reports to the BISO for Stores and Supply Chain. Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
Use your skills, experience, and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As Lead Cybersecurity Analyst – Stores, you will leverage your secure technology deployment and/or development experience to provide cybersecurity advisory services for the Stores teams delivering Target’s point of sale, authorization, and digital activation platforms…
- drive the resolution of questions and issues related to secure development, deployment, and configuration.
- lead the identification and prioritization of information security risks.
- provide updates to Stores and Cybersecurity leadership on security posture and progress against goals.
- establish relationships with business and technology leadership, working closely with cross-functional teams spanning both the business and Cybersecurity.
- facilitate awareness and adoption of security services and reduce unnecessary friction.
• 4 year degree and/or equivalent experience
• 6+ years’ experience in secure information technology development and/or cybersecurity application security consulting
• Experience building/implementing high performance, scalable server-side or client-side applications preferred
• Experience securing systems and applications; payment and point of sale experience preferred
• PCI DSS experience preferred
• Solid problem-solving skills and experience
• Ability to navigate ambiguity and develop working business relationships and trust
• Ability to lead down, across, and up in order to persuade and/or negotiate desired outcomes
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture