Lead Information Security Analyst - Training and Awareness for TTS
JOIN US AS A LEAD INFORMATION SECURITY AWARENESS ANALYST
About this Opportunity:
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target as a tech company? Absolutely. We’re the behind-the-scenes powerhouse that fuels Target’s passion and commitment to cutting-edge innovation. We anchor every facet of one of the world’s best-loved retailers with a strong technology framework that relies on the latest tools and technologies—and the brightest people—to deliver incredible value to guests online and in stores. Target Technology Services is on a mission to offer the systems, tools and support that guests and team members need and deserve. Our high-performing teams balance independence with collaboration, and we pride ourselves on being versatile, agile and creative. We drive industry-leading technologies in support of every angle of the business, and help ensure that Target operates smoothly, securely and reliably from the inside out.
People are one of the most critical layers of defense in any organization’s information security strategy. Use your skills, experience and talents to drive an effective information security training and awareness program to educate team members and contractors in technical roles to do their jobs in a secure manner and protect our company. You’ll take the lead as you…
- Liaise with key stakeholders and subject matter experts across the company to understand and address business objectives, risks and education requirements.
- Manage, develop, and execute information security training and awareness campaigns to team members in technical roles (e.g., software engineers and developers)
- Deliver creative and innovative awareness campaigns leveraging various formats and delivery channels to drive adoption of required Information security practices. Content types include communications, web-based activities, social collaboration, and live trainings and events.
- Demonstrate training and awareness effectiveness by establishing a metrics program including feedback surveys, participant tracking, executive summaries and presentations.
- Collaborate with peers to ensure a unified vision and branded deliverables for all training and awareness materials and user experiences
- Manage relationships with learning and development and communications partners, subject matter experts, and security awareness vendors as needed.
- Assist with analyzing and triaging user-reported Information Security concerns in a shared mailbox environment.
- BA/BS Computer Science, MIS, Business Management or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of direct experience in technical training and communications
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills
- Excellent creative and visual skills including graphic, web, print and slide design
- Strong problem-solving skills and experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Excel) applications.
- Technical skills, particularly in UX, front-end development, HTML, CSS
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture