Loyalty Brand Manager - MBA
Loyalty Brand Manager- MBA
Target is one of the world’s most recognized brands and one of America’s leading retailers. And the only constant in retail? Change. Our business is constantly evolving, using big ideas to solve complex problems.
The REDcard is Target’s premier loyalty product with almost 25% of Target’s sales on our owned financial products. The Loyalty Brand Manager – REDcard role will be at the center of developing the brand strategy and benefits architecture to continue making REDcard the premier financial product in the retail industry.
The retail landscape is evolving and Target is committed to remaining an industry leader. Here’s a snapshot of the unique responsibilities of this role:
- Act as a REDcard brand manager, you will work with our marketing and guest insights teams on the overall brand strategy for REDcard inclusive of key benefits, product portfolio and marketing.
- Rotate through roles within acquisition, engagement, operations and innovation to learn how to engage our Guest from the start of the loyalty journey to activation and across new financial products.
- Develop a lifecycle engagement strategy to drive activation and usage of the REDcard in conjunction with other enterprise priorities.
- Run tests on new benefits, new communication strategies and new products to determine optimal REDcard product architecture.
- Interpret financial, guest insights and operational performance to identify business risks and opportunities.
- Work with internal partners and external vendors to test and launch new exclusive benefits and features that will drive increased card acquisition and usage.
- Partner with Target creative and other outside agencies to develop the brand voice for REDcard.
- Currently enrolled in final year of Business School, with 4 to 6 years of previous work experience
- Strong analytical, decision-making, project management and organizational skills
- Strong marketing and brand management background
- Creative problem-solving and risk-taking skills
- Ability to balance strategic thinking and attention to detail
- Superior leadership skills with enthusiasm, initiative and a passion for results
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture