Sr Analyst | Client Support CenterApply Now Job ID: FIN000A1C Date posted: 12/07/2018 Location: 0509 - HQ FRS Target Northern Campus, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
The Financial and Retail Services (FRS) organization is close to the action when it comes to communication—whether with guests or Target team members. From guest service professionals and product designers, to vendor managers and financial and workforce management analysts, FRS comprises several key and high-visibility areas that elevate and nurture Target’s distinctive reputation. We cultivate loyalty and satisfaction through exceptional service and support. And we foster a culture of responsive, knowledgeable and committed service—from the inside out—through enterprise services our people can count on.
FRS has multiple service centers focused on delivering a superior experience with every contact and providing the quick and seamless resolution of issues on behalf of our guests and team members. From REDcard® Guest Services to Target.com Guest Services (TGS) to the Client Support Center (CSC), we pride ourselves on infusing every interaction with that signature Target service that guests and team members alike have come to expect. From our headquarters location to our stores and distribution centers, we directly support Target’s bottom line through building guest loyalty as the retailer of choice and taking care of our team members so that they can get back to the work they do best.
As a Sr Data Analyst, Client Support Center, you will analyze daily, weekly and monthly operational reports in order to assess business trends, identify opportunities and make recommendations to impact strategy. You will have the ability to interpret complex data and make recommendations for future actions that contribute to Client Support Center‘s results and key leadership objectives. You will foster continuous improvements, create process documentation, effective communication tools, and business summaries to drive service strategies aligned to Target enterprise strategies. You will assist in implementing the overall reporting strategy for the Client Support Center and create operational reports used to guide leaders and report to business stakeholders. You will train and assist users on reporting products (i.e. DOMO, Greenfield, etc), assist with interpreting data, address reporting questions and troubleshoot data integrity issues in a timely manner. You will act as a thought partner and regularly interface with EDABI, Workforce Management (WFM), Service Center/Support Leaders and Vendor Leadership. You will work with key partners to problem solve, translate business questions into requirements, define reporting requirements, provide reporting visualizations and verify reporting output with various partners to ensure usability. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
• 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
• 2-4 years of relevant experience
• Exposure to large data sets
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to learn new reporting tools/methods
• Experience working with data connections (i.e. ODBC interfaces)
• Experience/Exposure to the following: Visualization, business consulting, Database Architecture, Data Mining, Collaboration
• Ability to use the various reporting tools/languages: (Domo, SQL, Teradata, Hadoop, Postgres, Excel)
• Self-starter who has proven analytical and problem solving capabilities
• Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and adjust to a fast paced environment
• Flexibility with working hours, which occasionally include hours outside of normal scheduled business hours
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture