Sr AP Tech InvestigationsApply Now Job ID: R0000126361 job family: Security & Loss Prevention schedule: Full time Location: 7000 Target Pkwy N, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, United States, 55445;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
One of the world’s leading and most recognized brands requires an industry-leading Asset Protection team who ensures the safety and security of our teams, guests, stores and merchandise. We use preventive techniques to maintain a comfortable, safe and secure environment, whether within our stores, our headquarters or our distribution centers. Here you'll help promote a culture of mindfulness around safety and security while preventing and responding to incidents that fall within our many areas of expertise.
A role with the National Investigation Center means focusing on Safety and Security activity in stores across the country.
Ensure the protection of Target team members, physical assets and corporate facilities and help make our Assets Protection team the fastest, smartest and most effective in the industry.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an Investigations Technician, you'll take the lead as you:
- Work as an expert in Target video surveillance technology supporting HQ and Field teams
- Develop and maintain tools that improve team workload efficiencies
- Conduct daily video surveillance review identifying and documenting critical intelligence and evidence for HQ and Field Partners
- Lead partners in preparation and execution of large scale special events
- Support Safe and Secure Incident response utilizing technology, data and reporting expertise
- Gather, retain, and communicate market-level security incidents and trends for Investigators
- Build strong partnerships with Investigations Teams and peers to resolve investigations and technology issues
- Job duties may change at any time due to business needs
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous investigative experience desired
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel including visual basic
- Data analysis and reporting experience preferred
- Ability to work with highly confidential information
- Strong communication, organizational, and PC skills
- Flexible work hours including some nights and weekends
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture