Sr Info Security Analyst - SOX IT Controls
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target as a tech company? Absolutely. We’re the behind-the-scenes powerhouse that fuels Target’s passion and commitment to cutting-edge innovation. We anchor every facet of one of the world’s best-loved retailers with a strong technology framework that relies on the latest tools and technologies—and the brightest people—to deliver incredible value to guests online and in stores. Target Technology Services is on a mission to offer the systems, tools and support that guests and team members need and deserve. Our high-performing teams balance independence with collaboration, and we pride ourselves on being versatile, agile and creative. We drive industry-leading technologies in support of every angle of the business, and help ensure that Target operates smoothly, securely and reliably from the inside out.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Senior Information Security Analyst, you will take the lead as you provide support to security work streams for a variety of enterprise projects and initiatives. You will identify and prioritize information security risks, advise business partners on security requirements and solutions to ensure compliance. You will conduct analysis and trends on internal/external progress and establish relationships to working closely with cross-functional teams. You will align initiatives with business objectives of the company and provide support to a variety of enterprise projects.
As a security professional, you will be responsible for ensuring the SOX compliance of people, process, and technology at Target. As a member of the Information Security team you will be providing input on design of controls, help identify new and improved ways to leverage technology to maintain SOX compliance, assist with remediation efforts, as needed, and support the overall testing activities.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of forward thinking compliance team as you support the following activities:
- Support management’s IT control environment
- Consult with leadership to improve control efficiencies and operating effectiveness
- Develop strong liaison relationships with cross functional teams
- Partner with key teams to obtain and review evidence of compliance to support technical SOX requirements
- Support the completion of the annual SOX and SSAE 16 conclusions
- Scope, interpret, and prioritize both application and infrastructure testing scripts
- Manage and communicate key compliance milestones for critical systems and complex processes
- Facilitate interaction between the business and Target’s internal and external financial statement auditors
- Interpret and document complex technology statement processes
- Implement established SOX IT criteria
- 4 year degree and/or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years’ experience with Information Security Technologies
- Solid problem-solving skills and experience
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and develop working business relationships and trust
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent PC skills (MS Access, Excel, Word, Adobe, SharePoint)
- Ability to identify problems, analyze data and present conclusions effectively
- Ability to lead down, across, and up in order to persuade and/or negotiate desired outcomes
- Bachelor's BA/BS degree in Engineering, Management Information Systems, Business or Accounting or equivalent practical work experience
- 2+ years IT background; experience with IT audit, compliance or regulatory issues preferred
- 2+ years prior experience supporting a management internal IT control environment
- Public Accounting experienced preferred
- Experience in cloud, technology infrastructure auditing, system auditing, financial systems (e.g. fixed Assets, Inventory, payroll, HR, etc.), ERP systems (e.g. Oracle), system administration, major system implementations, e-commerce, online payments, software development, or cyber security
- Intermediate knowledge of three or more of the following technical areas: network security, operating system security, database security, secure system development, identity and access management, physical access controls, backup and critical job execution/monitoring, and information security policy
- Experience with project management (planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives)
- An industry certification such as CISSP/CISA/CISM
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture