Sr Large Press Specialist (Overnight)Apply Now Job ID: R0000132784 job family: Printing Services schedule: Full time Location: 8400 89th Ave N, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, United States, 55445;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world’s most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
A role with Target Promotion Marketing means leveraging the power of digital, social and email platforms via paid and owned channels to deliver creative, compelling and cohesive promotional messages. You’ll design and prioritize holistic promotional and value stories across all channels, including the price-promotion offers that guests love. You’ll partner with the Weekly Ad channel to anchor its promotional content in close collaboration with dedicated Target Creative and production teams. Here, you’ll also work with Printing Services to create the in-store promotional messages that help guests get the most value out of their Target runs.
As a Senior Large Press Specialist (Press Assistant) working within Target Printing Services, you’ll Assist and Operate 28" x 40" offset printing equipment.
- Responsible for assisting Operator of offset sheet-fed 6-color, 40” presses in achieving the standard production rates and quality.
- Oversees infeed operation of offset sheet-fed 6-color, 40” presses.
- Responsible for maintaining or exceeding all quality standards.
- Maintains strict adherence to all operational, safety, and quality procedures.
- Enters all production data into the Monarch data collection system including the start and end time of the task assigned, the quantity of production produced, etc. as required by the Production Manager.
- Maintains a clean, orderly, and safe work area. Cleans work area before moving to the next task.
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to stand for long periods of time and use a variety of motor skills including pushing and pulling, lifting up to 50+ pounds, bending, twisting, fine manual dexterity, acute vision, color vision, etc.
- Able to read and understand simple technical instructions in English.
- Capable of following written and oral instructions.
- Able to work rotating 12hour shift schedule.
- Two years of set-up and operating experience on offset presses.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture