Sr Manager, REDcard Loyalty & EngagementApply Now Job ID: FIN000A1K Date posted: 12/12/2018 Location: 0509 - HQ FRS Target Northern Campus, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
The Financial and Retail Services (FRS) organization is close to the action when it comes to communication—whether with guests or Target team members. From guest service professionals and product designers, to vendor managers and financial and workforce management analysts, FRS comprises several key and high-visibility areas that elevate and nurture Target’s distinctive reputation. We cultivate loyalty and satisfaction through exceptional service and support. And we foster a culture of responsive, knowledgeable and committed service—from the inside out—through enterprise services our people can count on.
Beyond our world-class service centers, there are many important challenges to be met in other FRS teams like the FRS Operations and Product Team, which plays at the intersections of process and technology, and Service Center Shared Operations (SCSO) which develops comprehensive service delivery strategies for our service centers. FRS Product Design manages and grows loyalty, frequency and other marketing programs for all Payment Cards (REDcard, GiftCard). The Credit Strategy and Compliance team manages the credit card program and related interactions with with our bank partner, and includes the Credit Strategy, Credit Risk Underwriting and Compliance functions. And the FRS Controller heads up FRS Accounting and Financial Operations, including Accounting and Control, Retail Bankcard Services, Target Card Services, Fraud Prevention & Dispute Resolution.
As a Sr Manager on the REDcard Loyalty & Engagement Team in FRS Product Design, you will Drive increases in card activation, card usage, and cardholder retention by developing and implementing strategies for REDcard Life Cycle Marketing across our private label credit & debit REDcards and our REDcard Mastercard. Launch new CRM tools and capabilities that will optimize marketing communications to our cardholders which make up nearly 25% of Target’s total sales. Improve card usability and profitability by driving increased usage of self-management tools (e.g., REDcard online account management, mobile wallet, paperless statements, email / text alerts, etc). Work with internal partners and external vendors to test and launch new exclusive benefits and features that will drive increased card acquisition and usage. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
• BA/BS with 5+ years experience in loyalty marketing; MBA preferred; experience in financial services and retail is a plus
• Ability to develop marketing and loyalty strategies that drive transformative growth leveraging consumer insights, data, and customer analytics
• Experience briefing and working with internal and external marketing partners and creative agencies to develop awareness driving creative platforms and campaigns
• Knowledge of and comfort working with various research and analytical techniques to measure campaign success and evaluate new opportunities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to share strategies and data in a compelling way with partners and senior leaders to gain support for key initiatives
• Self-starter who is internally motivated and driven to be successful; strong desire to significantly impact business results
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required; experience working with a CRM system is a plus
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture