Sr Specialist RedCard Dispute ResolutionApply Now Job ID: R0000154350 job family: Finance & Credit Services schedule: Full time Location: 7000 Target Pkwy N, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, United States, 55445-4301;
Apply today! Hourly rate is $18.00. This role requires residency and maintaining residency in Minnesota (Central Standard Time) if offered the role
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
The Financial and Retail Services (FRS) organization is close to the action when it comes to communication—whether with guests or Target team members. From guest service professionals and product designers, to vendor managers and financial and workforce management analysts, FRS comprises several key and high-visibility areas that elevate and nurture Target’s distinctive reputation. We cultivate loyalty and satisfaction through exceptional service and support. And we foster a culture of responsive, knowledgeable and committed service—from the inside out—through enterprise services our people can count on.
FRS includes several contact centers focused on the quick and seamless resolution of a variety of issues. From RedCard® Guest Services to the Client Support Center (CSC), we pride ourselves on infusing every interaction with that signature Target service that guests and team members alike have come to expect. We directly support Target’s bottom line through building guest loyalty as the retailer of choice and taking care of our team members so that they can get back to the work they do best, from headquarters to stores to distribution centers.
As a Sr. Specialist, RedCard Disputes Resolution (RDR), you’ll answer phone calls from our guests to intake and manage transaction and payment disputes, researching and resolving within regulatory guidelines while advocating for the guest and Target. You’ll follow processes that ensure we resolve issues efficiently and effectively while delivering a premier guest experience. You’ll use your strong communication skills and critical thinking while working closely with your leader as needed to ensure accurate and timely completion of work. You’ll also work in an environment that is challenging and fast paced, requiring you to prioritize work accordingly. Please note that your job duties and/or schedule may change at any time due to business needs.
• High School Diploma or GED
• 2 years credit, FPDR or related experience
• 1-2 years of previous guest experience or customer service experience
• Proven superior verbal and written communication skills, including listening, negotiating and decision making skills
• Ability to interact with guests and team members in a professional manner, show empathy, and de-escalate as needed
• Ability to use various information sources to answer questions, identify problems and appropriately resolve guest issues
• Strong technical skills, ability to work within multiple systems, and high proficiency with PC/Microsoft applications
• Internet capability in your home location
• Minimum internet bandwidth of 40mbps download/5mbps upload
Start Date: 10/25/21
- Virtual Training Schedule (10/25 - 11/19): Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm (3 weeks).
- Permanent Schedule: Monday - Friday: 11:30 am - 8:00 pm, with every third weekend rotation. (An alternative day off will be provided)
This position will be working from our Brooklyn Park, Target Northern Campus. Target strives to balance the safety of our team with the support for our guests and the community. As we work to protect our team members, prospective team members and communities during the current COVID 19 situation, we are making temporary changes to our working environment for many of our roles. Our team members performing this role are temporarily working from home and team members will be required to return to campus to resume working once instructed to do so.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture