SWP Business PartnerApply Now Location: 7000 Target Pkwy N, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, United States, 55445; job id: R0000183983
job family: Business Process & Operations
schedule: Full time
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target Human Resources is well known for its signature ability to build the very best teams, and we infuse our work with Target’s distinctive retail brand by continuously experimenting, evolving and innovating. With the chance to positively impact nearly 350,000 people worldwide in our stores, distribution centers and headquarters, you’ll be a strategic partner to both the leaders and the team members who elevate and nurture the Target guest experience. Our dynamic, passionate and responsive team comprises specialized people-professionals from several diverse disciplines. We operate behind the scenes to create a progressive culture of value, respect, reward and professional advancement.
As a Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP) Business Partner, you will be responsible for managing workforce planning models and tools, working with data, monitoring organizational design metrics, and understanding the impacts resource making decisions across the organization. In addition, you will assist in op model and org design work as needed. Some core responsibilities include:
- Own, maintain and improve interactive data models, including the Resource Planning Payroll Footprint Dashboard and Org Health Metrics dashboard
- Analyze resource decisions and financial impacts
- Ensure data integrity, accuracy, and continuous innovation of reporting tools
- Be the subject matter expert for SWP models and HR Data
- Work with data sets from multiple sources
- Build reporting and materials leveraged by HR and leaders in making org & resource decisions
- Serve as the main point of contact with the Talent Analytics & Data Analytics teams
- Conduct scenario planning to define new org structure
- Assist with op model and org design engagements, including role deconstruction, role segmentation and time studies
- Have big picture awareness of org changes and how impacts in one team impact another
- Support and partner with SWP Consultants on HR & Business engagements
- Technical skills in Excel and Greenfield
- Strong experience working with HR Data & Systems (e.g. Workday)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to conduct knowledge of data analysis
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture