Ulta Project Manager - Supply Chain Integration (HQ or Remote Based)Apply Now Job ID: R0000171461 job family: Supply Chain Process & Operations schedule: Full time Location: 7000 Target Pkwy N, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, United States, 55445;
Target is one of the world’s most recognized brands and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target Global Supply Chain and Logistics is evolving at a rapid pace. We are constantly reimagining how to get the right product to the guest better, faster and more cost effectively than before. We are operating smarter, better utilizing our resources and leveraging data driven decisions to deliver the convenience and service levels our guest demands. We are driven to win in this competitive, rapidly changing business by providing a differentiated and frictionless guest experience. Our teams work with the agility our mission requires, and we rapidly develop and deploy new approaches and processes that improve existing, and enable new capabilities. We’re looking for exceptional people who are proactive, creative, independent, innovative, practical and comfortable with ambiguity. Are you a critical thinker who seeks the root cause and can analyze both qualitatively and quantitatively? Are you a creative problem-solver who simplifies problems, quickly identifies solutions, and can build and execute effective plans to address? If so, you will have success on one of our dynamic teams.
A role on the Supply Chain Integration Program Management Team means being central to the Global Supply Chain transformation. This team enables the GSCL functional teams to operate as an integrated supply chain to deliver on the evolving needs of the business. Specifically, the team drives and governs major cross functional multi-year outcomes to support Target’s growth.
The Integration team has a mix of business experience, thought leadership, dependency awareness, process development and problem solving skills that allow all team members to identify business challenges and quickly deliver solutions utilizing established frameworks and relationship networks. The Integration team provides an ideal opportunity to work within a highly collaborative, cross functional team managing multiple complex relationships and interactions simultaneously with leadership and operational teams. Your specific expertise—whether it’s process development, planning, stakeholder management, or connective problem solving —will be felt well beyond the boundaries of the supply chain organization, positively impacting Target team members and guests alike.
About the Job:
As a Project Manager Supply Chain on the Integration Team, you will work in service of delivering large inter-connected outcomes for Global Supply Chain and Logistics (GSCL). You will serve as an accountable owner on the Integration team to assist in scaling and capability development for the Ulta program across GSCL and the enterprise. You will support multiple areas through maintaining project management tools, especially around enterprise timing and action and operational scaling and capability work. You will be responsible to not only help drive the Ulta work forward but ensure centralized planning, development of repeatable frameworks, and consistent reporting of dashboards and milestones. In summary, you will:
- Contribute to the development of a centralized approach to planning as well as timing and action for GSCL and the enterprise
- Project manage specific Ulta operational capability development and scale work
- Create and maintain program tool set for timeline tracking, decision, issue, and risk management
- Prepare and publish leadership tracking dashboard
- Develop new frameworks to solve cross-functional business team problems
- Develop a tool to track program level dependencies and provide outputs for proactive resolution
- Provide input and frameworks into playbook for rapid deployment
- Partner across core business teams to ensure offboarding for long term adoption and sustainability of program in run state
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably in an area of Supply Chain or Logistics
- Familiarity with program / project management tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to manage through ambiguity
- Bachelors degree in supply chain, project management, engineering, business administration
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture