Coordinator, Paid MediaApply Now Job ID: R0000037840 Date posted: 08/07/2019 schedule: Full time Location: 1960 E Grand Ave, El Segundo, California, United States, 90245;
Brought to life in 1999 by a board-certified dermatologist, Dermstore became a wholly owned subsidiary of Target in 2013. Sharing the beloved retail brand’s commitment to an elevated and differentiated shopping experience, Dermstore is known for its unparalleled service, product expertise and uniquely scientific approach to fine cosmetic dermatology products. Today, we offer hundreds of skincare and cosmetic brands, from in-demand professional-strength formulas otherwise only available from a doctor, to exclusive spa care, salon-grade and hard-to-find niche and specialty brands from around the world. Join our team in Los Angeles (near the amazing Dermstore Facial Spa and Shop in Hermosa Beach) where we’re building the future of this innovative, trusted and growing dermatologist-backed online store.
The desired candidate will have the ability to develop and execute paid media campaigns including, paid social, programmatic, direct, and other online marketing channels to help support products and brands.
This person should possess strong communication skills (verbal and written), and have a passion for paid media. The role will work closely with our Marketing, Creative, Merchandising, and Technology teams in a
collaborative, cross-functional environment. This position will be responsible for assisting and supporting all aspects of the paid media team from campaign development to execution. He/she will provide consultative strategic direction to assigned accounts and help identify appropriate programs and services to meet company needs. Furthermore, he/ she will work with internal tools and staff to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze campaign delivery and optimize performance on an ongoing basis.
• Support campaign development, management, and analysis
• Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations.
• Create and manage paid media campaigns as needed
• Ensure Dermstore’s brand/voice is communicated at all times
• Understand and ensure paid media best practices are maintained and implemented
• Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and identify areas of development within emerging markets
• Communicate with vendors and internal team on media placements
• Build and maintain an understanding of current topics in Performance Media, web analytics, data management, tools and technologies related to team’s core responsibilities
• Investigate creative, innovative approaches to strategically reach the target consumer
• Recommend optimizations for both a site/placement and creative rotation perspective after reviewing the campaign results
• Measure media performance to determine the extent to which the original objectives and strategies were met
• Bachelor Degree in related field
• 1 to 2 years of experience in paid media and/or digital project management
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Articulate, intelligent, and credible individual who is a self-starter
• Basic knowledge of key paid media, and competitive metrics
• Familiarity with Doubleclick, DSPs, Paid Social platforms or comparable technology
• A solid understanding of all media types, including Broadcast, Print, Outdoor and Digital
• Proficiency in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
• Creative thinker with strong attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team environment
• Interest in skin care and beauty
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
Target will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture