Marketing CoordinatorApply Now Job ID: R0000037717 Date posted: 08/08/2019 schedule: Full time Location: 1960 E Grand Ave, El Segundo, California, United States, 90245;
Brought to life in 1999 by a board-certified dermatologist, Dermstore became a wholly owned subsidiary of Target in 2013. Sharing the beloved retail brand’s commitment to an elevated and differentiated shopping experience, Dermstore is known for its unparalleled service, product expertise and uniquely scientific approach to fine cosmetic dermatology products. Today, we offer hundreds of skincare and cosmetic brands, from in-demand professional-strength formulas otherwise only available from a doctor, to exclusive spa care, salon-grade and hard-to-find niche and specialty brands from around the world. Join our team in Los Angeles (near the amazing Dermstore Facial Spa and Shop in Hermosa Beach) where we’re building the future of this innovative, trusted and growing dermatologist-backed online store.
The desired candidate will have the ability to develop and execute creative solutions to marketing challenges.
This person should possess strong communication skills (verbal and written), and have a passion for email
marketing. The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with our Marketing, Creative, Merchandising and Technology teams in a collaborative, cross-functional environment. This position will be responsible for assisting and supporting all aspects of the Email Marketing team, from campaign development to execution.
• Support campaign development, management and analysis.
• Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations.
• Create and manage email marketing campaigns as needed.
• Ensure Dermstore’s brand/voice is communicated at all times.
• Coordinate and collaborate with Design & Creative teams to gather necessary assets for email
• Monitor, collect and analyze email data to improve marketing ROI.
• Understand and ensure email best practices are maintained.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
• 1 to 2 years of experience in email marketing and/or digital project management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Adherence with AP style guidelines
• Basic knowledge of key email marketing and competitive metrics
• Proficiency in Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
• Creative thinker with strong attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment
• Interest in skin care and beauty
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
Target will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture