Search Marketing Coordinator
This highly visible role is responsible for the bottom-line success of search engine marketing campaigns. The candidate will develop, manage and optimize SEM campaigns and reporting.
- Execute and support Paid Search campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management.
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools
- Campaign set-up: keyword development, ad copy creation & testing, account set-up and restructuring, bid and budget management.
- Responsible for all basic tactical execution and campaign audits
- Effectively prioritizes tasks and efforts to focus on team goals/KPI’s
- Able to deliver campaign results, data analysis and participate in weekly client calls
- Consistently look for ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches that will contribute to the client's success.
- Utilizing the latest technology tools
- Develop, implement, manage and optimize paid search listings (PPC) for multiple sites across Adwords, and Bing search platforms.
- Collaborate with merchant and promotions team to develop new campaigns and promotions to drive incremental revenue.
- Perform analysis, testing and reporting and provide recommendations based on traffic patterns, navigation paths, bounce rates, conversion trends, etc.
- Perform extensive A/B and creative testing.
- Collaborate with other marketing partners to develop a holistic strategy across channels.
- Leverage internal and external analytical tools (Google Analytics, MTA) to understand and maximize performance.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to senior management as needed.
- Assist with the planning, and execution of the Search Marketing channels. This would include keyword expansion, bid optimization, ad text optimization, and campaign analysis
- Create and execute initiatives to grow the channel working with search vendors (such as Google and Bing)
- Analyze and communicate marketing performance to local and global stakeholders sharing and learning best practices
- Work closely with internal content marketing team and support new title launches
- Partner with internal teams to advance measurement and understanding of ROI and incrementality
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- 3+ years Search Engine Marketing experience
- 3+ years of experience in search marketing, preferably at an agency or DR advertiser
- Demonstrated track record of success in developing and managing PPC across Google and Bing
- Fluent in the search landscape, including performing competitive analysis, keyword development, tracking tools, bid-management systems and reporting tools
- Experience in analyzing marketing metrics, quantitative evaluations of marketing efforts, establishing test methodologies and analyzing results
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors, agencies, affiliates and partners
- Excellent analytical and creative skills
- Excellent communication/typing and presentation skills
- Must have strong PowerPoint and Excel analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment
- Experience with Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform both high level and more granular analysis. This includes familiarity with VLookups, Pivot tables, and other such functionalities
- Experience with search bidding tools and platforms
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
Target will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture