2023 Diversity Leadership Symposium - Stores - HoustonApply Now Location: Multiple Locations job id: R0000266378
job family: Intern
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target is hosting an intensive 3-day virtual symposium for 100 rising Juniors. The symposium will focus on diversity and inclusion, development, the retail industry, and internship opportunities at Target.
Location and Dates:
Application Deadline:June 2
Symposium Event Dates:August 9-11, 2023
- Learn about Target and career opportunities within stores
- Hear from our Business Council members and learn about the value of diversity in retail
- Attend developmental workshops, panels, and networking sessions with Target Leadership
- Engage in job shadowing with Team Members in stores
- Participate in a case-study
- Event attendees are guaranteed an interview for a Summer 2024 Internship
Application and Eligibility Requirements:
- Current undergraduate sophomore who will be graduating between December 2024-August 2025
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree
Please attach an updated resume. If selected to move forward, you will complete a phone interview with a Recruiter.
More about the Stores Internship. As a potential 2024 Summer Intern, you will:
- Gain a valuable realistic job preview of the Executive Team Leader role over a defined period of time and in multiple areas of the business to drive guest experience and impact your store’s financial, team and operational performance.
- Work closely with a mentor while learning different business areas and functions within our stores.
- Spend your days leading and motivating a team, driving sales results, merchandising products and providing an exceptional experience for our guests. It will be your leadership that guides your team to grow and achieve goals.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
already started an application?log in to continue
still have some questions?check out the careers FAQ
curious about our benefits?explore how we care
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture