Fulfillment Center Operations Intern - Lacey, WAApply Now Job ID: SUP0008P3 Date posted: 12/11/2018 Location: 0600 - DC Lacey WA (Import), Lacey, Washington
Target is one of the world’s most recognized brands and one of America’s leading retailers. Our Fulfillment Centers (FCs) are key to that success, whether guests shop our stores or online. It’s our FC teams who make sure that products arrive at our stores (and guests’ doorsteps) on time, every time.
As a Fulfillment Center Operations Intern, you will gain a realistic job preview of the Operations Manager career opportunity. During our 10-week summer program, you will work closely with a mentor to manage a department within one of our Fulfillment Centers. You will learn to lead and motivate a team, proactively plan to increase supply chain efficiency and drive productivity. In addition, you will have the opportunity to spend time shadowing a next-level leader to observe different career progression options. We’ll be supporting you with extensive training to help you be a successful Operations Intern and potential future leader for our company.
- Junior or rising Senior class standing preferred
- Desire to pursue a career in leadership, supply chain or operations management
- Leadership skills and team-oriented thinking
- Strong problem solving, decision making and financial analysis skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture