Food & Beverage, Starbucks, Food Service, Deli, Bakery (T2023)Apply Now Location: 10001 Commons St, Lone Tree, Colorado, United States, 80124-5547; job id: R0000250657
job family: Store Hourly - Food
ALL ABOUT TARGET
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It's how we care, grow, and win together.
ALL ABOUT FOOD & BEVERAGE
The Food & Beverage team enables a consistent experience for our guests by ensuring product is fresh, in stock, available and accurately priced and signed on the sales floor. They are experts of operations, process and efficiency. This team leads food and food services including replenishment, inventory accuracy, food safety, presentation, pricing and promotional signing processes for all Food and Beverage areas of the store.
At Target we believe in our team members having meaningful experiences that help them build and develop skills for a career. These roles can provide you with the:
- Knowledge of guest service fundamentals and experience building a guest first culture in food & beverage
- Ability to provide guests with information around when to purchase items and in what quantity, as well as storage tips
- Experience in Food & Beverage business fundamentals; department sales trends, inventory, quality and freshness management, guest shopping patterns and pricing and promotions strategies
- Knowledge in food seasonality, freshness and quality, food safety standards and routines, and merchandising
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We might be a great match if:
- Working in a fun and energetic environment makes you excited…. We work efficiently and as a team to deliver for our guests
- Providing service to our guests that makes them say I LOVE TARGET! excites you…. That’s why we love working at Target
- Stocking, Setting and Selling Target products sounds like your thing… That’s the core of what we do.
- You aren’t looking for Monday thru Friday job where you are at a computer all day… We are busy all day (especially on the weekends), making it easy for the guest to feel welcomed, inspired and rewarded
The good news is that we have some amazing training that will help teach you everything you need to know.But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- Previous food or grocery experience preferred, but not required
- Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members
- Learn and adapt to current technology needs
- Work both independently and with a team
- Resolve guest questions quickly on the spot
- Attention to detail and follow a multi-step processes
We are an awesome place to work and care about our teams, so we want to make sure we are clear on a few more basics that we expect:
- Accurately handle cash register operations
- Climb up and down ladders
- Scan, handle and move merchandise efficiently and safely, including frequently lifting or moving merchandise up to 40 pounds
- Flexible work schedule (e.g., nights, weekends and holidays) and regular attendance necessary
- Food Service Expert
- Starbucks Barista
- Food & Beverage Expert
- Food & Beverage Expert - Adult Bev (Limited Stores Only)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture