2022 Diversity Leadership Symposium - Software EngineeringApply Now Location: 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55403-2542; job id: R0000193197
job family: Intern
schedule: Full time
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target is hosting an intensive 3-day virtual symposium for 100 rising Juniors. The symposium will focus on diversity and inclusion, development, the retail industry, and internship opportunities at Target.
Location and Dates:
Application Deadline:July 2
Symposium Event Dates:August 3-5
- Learn about Target and career opportunities within technology.
- Hear from our Business Council members and learn about the value of diversity in retail
- Attend developmental workshops, panels, and networking sessions with Target Leadership
- Engage in job shadowing with Team Members in technology.
- Participate in a case-study
- Event attendees are guaranteed an interview for a Summer 2023 Internship
Application and Eligibility Requirements:
- Current undergraduate sophomore who will be graduating between December 2023-August 2024
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, data analytics, or business analytics.
Please attach an updated resume. If selected to move forward, you will complete a phone interview with a Recruiter.
More about the Technology Internship. As a potential 2023 Summer Intern, you will:
- Use your technology acumen to provide input and assist with evaluation of new technologies and contribute to the design, lifecycle management, and total cost of ownership of services.
- Contribute to research and proof-of-concept initiatives for new technologies and assist with code and design review; as well as write, organize and maintain code based on designs.
- With guidance, deliver high-performance, scalable, repeatable, and secure deliverables.
- Participate in structured construction, automation, debugging, and implementation activities, ensuring architectural and operational requirements and best practices are met.
- Resolve frequently encountered technical issues and monitor systems capacity with minimal assistance. Search and understand metadata about various data sources and metrics.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture