Arrows ManagerApply Now Job ID: R0000041672 job family: Distribution Center Management schedule: Full time Location: 33 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
Target is one of the world’s most recognized brands and one of America’s leading retailers. And the only constant in retail? Change. Our business is constantly evolving, using big ideas to solve complex problems.
Target’s Arrows Graduate Program is a multi-year MBA leadership development program designed to attract, develop and retain talented leaders within logistics and operations. Our goal is to improve our current operations model to help increase speed and efficiency, obtain a higher level of accuracy all while creating less complexity. Through hands-on experience, presentations and customized development, you will improve end-to-end knowledge in all areas of Supply Chain, Logistics and Operations while building an extensive internal network.
Here is an additional snapshot of the unique traits this role has to offer:
- Instill a strong professional/operations acumen and business fundamental focus with an emphasis on solving complex analytical problems along with ability to think long term about potential upcoming issues.
- Lead and manage a complex Logistics Intern project through our large scale operations and present findings to senior leadership.
- Apply cutting-edge technologies to optimize our critical logistics network. Strategically deliver value across multiple departments through teamwork, communication, problem solving and planning to achieve optimal performance.
- Recommend innovative concepts
- Advance your leadership and operational skills to a new level by inspiring and achieving great team performance.
- Be mentored by leaders across our Supply Chain teams.
- Currently enrolled in MBA or graduate program
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Manufacturing, Industrial, Mechanical), Mathematics, Operations.
- 3-5 years of experience pre-graduate/MBA working on complex analytical process development, Operations, manufacturing or consulting
- Can conceptualize a wide range of information from multiple sources to help drive Innovation.
- Experience with performance metrics and process improvement/Lean techniques
- Effectively communicates and works with peers, partners, and others; builds relationships and creates an environment that’s responsive, effective and efficient
- Problem solve; challenges norms, and drives transformation while setting new direction
- Proven ability to motivate teams and manage conflict; ability to provide feedback and develop other leaders
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use of good judgment in stressful situations
- Recognizes key competitors, industry and the regulatory environments to help influence decisions
Open to relocate within the US
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture