Asset Protection Lead Business Partner - Small FormatsApply Now Job ID: R0000066603 schedule: Full time Location: 33 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
Target is one of the world’s most recognized brands and the second-largest retailer in the United States.
One of the world’s leading and most recognized brands requires an industry-leading Asset Protection team who ensures the safety and security of our team, guests, store and merchandise. We use preventive techniques to maintain a comfortable, safe and secure environment, whether within our stores, our headquarters and throughout our supply chain. Here you will promote a culture of mindfulness around safety and security, while preventing and responding to incidents that fall within our many areas of expertise.
A role with the AP Assets and Design Team is an opportunity to use your talent and experience to demonstrate self-direction, detailed problem solving, independent judgement and decision making in order to drive results within Target’s AP Assets and Design strategy and program. Our team manages how our Assets Protection security and surveillance systems operate. This includes day to day operations, initial set-up and maintenance to our camera system, physical security elements and systems, building design, merchandise protection and all other physical assets in our stores. Here you will apply a wide range of skills including program/process/project management, communication and presentation, organization and collaboration over a wide span of the business.
As a Lead Business Partner- Small Formats you will build and evolve an overall vision and strategy that positively impacts the AP business in our Small Format stores. You will lead, support and execute cross-functional initiatives from concept through implementation to deliver results across the enterprise. You will collaborate with internal and external partners to will explore and evaluate new sites and provide recommendations on risk levels and the security controls needed for store success. This will require you to use innovation and evolve existing processes and pioneer new ideas to drive business efficiencies and results. You will utilize data to identify emerging trends, measure success and drive continuous results.
Job duties may change at any time due to business needs
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- Build strategies grounded in data and clear understanding of AP vision and the collaboration needed to align on common goals
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills (root cause critical thinking)
- Ability to identify and implement process efficiencies
- Project and process management/ownership experience
- Ability to work collaboratively with partners across multiple teams and pyramids at HQ, Field and Store teams and other external partners.
- Change management skills to set a clear vision, gain buy in, and implement new practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Retail experience in Physical Security, Real Estate, Construction or Corporate Finance
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture