Associate Fabric Sourcing ManagerApply Now Job ID: R0000122148 job family: Retail Sourcing schedule: Full time Location: 33 S 6th St, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
JOIN US AS AN ASSOCIATE FABRIC SOURCING MANAGER
About this Opportunity
Help Target deliver high-quality, trend-right merchandise to our stores and Target.com at a great value. Support the overall strategic raw material platforming and leveraging function, enabling speed and flexibility for Owned Brand Apparel. You will work with a wide range of merchants, development, sourcing and planning teams, as well as overseas offices and fabric suppliers to turn ideas into great merchandise.
Forecasting & Negotiations
- Manage materials forecast reporting throughout negotiation cycle.
- Provide suppliers with forecasts to begin negotiations and issue program award communication.
- Analyze fabric cost components and the global raw material market to support negotiations.
Fabric Planning & Production Management
- Conduct seasonal analysis in order to recommend fabric platforms.
- Build international relationships with fabric suppliers
- Partner with garment sourcing managers to strategically develop in country resources and optimize the supply chain
- Document and provide quarterly financial raw material commitment to finance
- Elevate supplier matrix by evaluating capabilities, lead times, and flexibility
- Support Fabric Sourcing Manager in creating strategic annual and long range plans
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Global mindset
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture