Director, Partner Go-To-Market(Remote Or Hybrid)Apply Now Location: 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55403-2542; job id: R0000300497
job family: Business Process & Operations
schedule: Full time
Pay is based on several factors which vary based on position. These include labor markets and in some instances may include education, work experience and certifications. In addition to your pay, Target cares about and invests in you as a team member, so that you can take care of yourself and your family. Target offers eligible team members and their dependents comprehensive health benefits and programs, which may include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and more, to help you and your family take care of your whole selves. Other benefits for eligible team members include 401(k), employee discount, short term disability, long term disability, paid sick leave, paid national holidays, and paid vacation. Find competitive benefits from financial and education to well-being and beyond at https://corporate.target.com/careers/benefits.
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world’s most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves in connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love and our business. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies, media and ad tech companies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and performance-based marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
Roundel is Target’s entry into the media business, a sell-side business built on the principles of first party (people based) data, brand safe environments and proof that our marketing programs drive business results for our clients. We operate with the ethos of trust and transparency and that media works best when it works in everyone’s best interest. At the very root of that, Roundel is here to drive business growth for our clients, and redefine “value” in the industry by solving core industry challenges vs. copy current industry methods of operation. We are here to drive a key growth initiative for Target and to lead the industry to a better way of operating.
As Director, Partner Go-To-Market Strategy & Operations you will…
Play an integral role in coordinating, executing, and scaling all go-to-market activities across Roundel. This will require leveraging a detailed understanding of the Retail Media landscape to identify opportunities that advance our strategic positioning and deliver on our growth objectives. You will work in close partnership with a diverse stakeholder group across Roundel and broader Target to implement these strategies – ensuring robust cross-functional alignment at each step of the way. You will be a strategic thought leader, possess excellent stakeholder management capabilities, and have a good understanding of marketing, media products, and the digital industry.
A successful candidate will be an integral member of the Roundel Go-To-Market Strategy & Operations team, reporting to Sr. Director of Go-To-Market.
- Manage and lead a team comprised of 4 or more Go-To-Market Team Members
- Be a commercial strategist for Roundel’s rapidly growing media business
- Build a team culture that exemplifies the core Target values of connection, inclusivity, and drive
- Oversee the development of new strategies and partnerships that support our growth objectives, increase our value proposition to our customers, and deepen our strategic positioning
- Establish relationships with and partner closely with senior leaders in Sales and Account Management, Performance and Insights, Product, and Operations and on strategy development and activation
- Support Roundel leadership in developing and executing against our long-term strategic goals
- Oversee team’s execution across key aspects of our go-to-market operations - business planning and revenue operations, product commercialization, seasonal/key moment activation, and/or the development of sales resources and insights
- Spearhead our strategy and operations with Front-of-House teams - specifically Sales and Account Management, Performance and Insights, and Media Operations - building relationships with senior leadership to develop and execute on growth strategy for the business
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of direct people management experience
- 10+ years of experience in Sales Strategy & Operations, Digital Media Sales/Account Management, Merchandising, Management Consulting, or equivalent experience in an organization
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity, demonstrating a bias for action to drive business results
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to analyze and synthesize complex information into actionable insights and recommendations
- Proven project management skills with experience leading cross-functional initiatives
- Track record of continuous improvement – leveraging experiences and setbacks to drive professional growth
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Supply Chain Facility or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture