Director, Supply Chain ICQA PlanningApply Now Job ID: R0000149025 job family: Supply Chain Process & Operations schedule: Full time Location: 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55403-2542;
About us: Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target Global Supply Chain and Logistics is evolving at an incredible pace. We are constantly reimagining how we get the right product to the right guest even better, faster and more cost effectively than before. We are becoming more intelligent, automated and algorithmic in our decision-making, so that no matter how guests shop—in stores or on Target.com—we deliver the convenience and immediate gratification they demand and deserve. We are on a mission to win decisively over any competitor, with a seamless and superior guest service experience unlike any they can offer. Our teams work with the agility our mission requires, and we constantly come together to implement new processes in record time. So we’re looking for exceptional people who are proactive, creative, independent, innovative, risk-savvy and comfortable working in varying degrees of ambiguity. Are you a critical thinker who seeks the root cause and can analyze both qualitatively and quantitatively? Are you a creative problem-solver who simplifies problems, quickly identifies solutions, commits to a plan and then positively influences others to execute it? If so, you will have success on one of our dynamic teams.
The Director, Supply Chain ICQA Planning is responsible for leading a team of analysts and project managers with a focus on advancing Inventory Control and Quality Assurance operations & capabilities across the Supply Chain. This leader is responsible for identifying opportunity followed by managing the timeline, budget, and resources needed to deliver a successful solutions. The ability to interface effectively with all HQ and field stakeholders, provide clear requirements for support teams, hold stakeholders accountable to delivery milestones, and maintain effective communication routines, will be essential to the success of this position.
- Direct leadership to identify, align, and drive continuous quality and inventory control advancements focused on a 1-3+ years roadmap. This includes efforts within legacy buildings as well as future state nodes
- Lead multiple Lean/Six Sigma ICQA projects focused on improving physical and virtual quality of product moved through middle mile operations – delivering right product, right place, right time with accurate information flow to Stores and Guest.
- Influence GSCL senior leaders to develop and align on transformational business cases, and narratives for middle and last mile programs
- Drive cross-functional alignment, prioritization, and coordination of key program priorities and deliverables across STEAM teams, Product Teams, Network Engineering & Automation, Store Operations, among others
- Design and deploy data-science and technology based algorithmic solutions to support ICQA processes.
- Build root cause analysis reporting to provide specificity/detail in analytical output(s) to drive deep understanding of the problems/defects and action across core process teams and partners
- Develop program requirements for end to end quality process flows, technology, staffing, metrics, and reporting
- Test, iterate, and develop programs - manage budget and timelines for field operations advancement
- Communicate program progress and results to key stakeholders
- Develop and coach a team of direct reports to ensure individual and team growth
- Lead advancements supporting Targets D&I commitments.
- Bachelors degree and 5-10 years of experience working in Supply Chain
- Travel <25% of the time
- Knowledge, skills and abilities: Root cause analysis, strategy & vison, strong, business case development, communication/collaboration with multiple level partners, analytical reasoning, understanding of data and business intelligence functions
- Master’s Degree or equivalent
- Direct leadership experience
- Multiple Operational rotations in Supply Chain or Operations
- Certifications: Six Sigma Green Belt
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture