Diversity Leadership Symposium 2020Apply Now Job ID: R0000063526 schedule: Full time Location: 33 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target is hosting an intensive 3-day leadership symposium for up to 40 sophomores at Target Headquarters. The symposium will focus on diversity and inclusion, development, the retail industry, and internship opportunities at Target.
Location and date:
Target Headquarters: Minneapolis,Minnesota
Application Deadline:May 8th, 2020
Symposium Event Dates:August 19-21, 2020
Target will pay for all reasonable travel and hotel accommodations
- Learn about Target and opportunities within Merchandising, Marketing, Technology, Finance, and Supply Chain
- Participate in a case-study or hack-a-thon
- Hear from our Diversity Business Council members and learn about the value of diversity in retail
- Attend developmental workshops, panels, and networking sessions with Target Leadership
- For those selected to attend the event, a guaranteed interview will be granted for summer internship opportunities
Application and Eligibility Requirements:
- Current undergraduate sophomore who will be graduating December 2021 through August 2022
- Currently pursuing a bachelor s degree in any major with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3. 0
Please attach an updated resume. If selected to move forward, you will complete a brief phone interview with a Recruiter.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture