Diversity Leadership Symposium 2021 - StoresApply Now Job ID: R0000123242 job family: Intern schedule: Variable Location: Multiple Locations
2021 Diversity Leadership Symposium Stores
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target is hosting an intensive 3-day leadership symposium for up to 60 sophomores virtually. The symposium will focus on diversity and inclusion, development, the retail industry, and internship opportunities at Target.
Location and date:
Application Deadline:June 4th, 2021
Symposium Event Dates:August 18-20, 2020
· Learn about Target and opportunities within Stores Leadership
· Participate in a case-study or hack-a-thon
· Hear from our Diversity Business Council members and learn about the value of diversity in retail
· Attend developmental workshops, panels, and networking sessions with Target Leadership
· For those selected to attend the event, a guaranteed interview will be granted for summer internship opportunities
Application and Eligibility Requirements:
· Current undergraduate sophomore who will be graduating December 2022 through August 2023
· Currently pursuing a bachelor s degree
Please attach an updated resume. If selected to move forward, you will complete a brief phone interview with a Recruiter.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture