Engineer - USApply Now Job ID: R0000060456 schedule: Full time Location: 33 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
JOIN US AS A Test ENGINEER – TARGET.COM WEB TEAM
About Us The Target.com Web Team builds and maintains one of the most visited e-commerce sites in the world. We architect solutions to facilitate massive scale; design libraries and abstractions to make our jobs easier; embrace modern web development practices and tools to ensure consistency, stability, and performance; and are fully responsible for the Target.com UI web stack. We realize successes through our strong engineering culture and delighting our guests with great web experiences.
About this Opportunity
We are seeking a Test Engineer who is able to jump in and contribute to our projects. As a Test Engineer at Target you will use your skills, experience, and talent to be part of our amazing team. Here is what we are looking for in you:
- Work as a member of a product team that will iterate on guest facing features that impact the bottom line of Target.com.
- Create and execute test plans to assess functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility of Target.com.
- Report issues and results, researching and identifying root causes as appropriate, documenting accordingly.
- Provide testing expertise to product teams, advising best practices and highlighting risks.
- 3+ years of experience testing complex web applications.
- Experience creating and executing test plans.
- Capable of reviewing web application UI for conformity to design guidelines.
- Ability to find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through to resolution.
- Ability to work on multiple projects on tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Ability to accurately estimate QA work based on written requirements.
- Experience working with a source versioning tool, such as Git.
- Experience working as a member of an Agile software development team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Jira. Experience testing accessible websites.
- Experience with automating test cases for web applications.
- Experience with testing frameworks (e.g. Jest, Mocha).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent experience.
As part of the Target.com Web Team you will be a front line contributor to the future of online commerce.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture