Finance and Accounting Development Program (FADP) - Full TimeApply Now Job ID: R0000052082 schedule: Full time Location: 33 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
Target is one of the world’s most recognized brands and one of America’s leading retailers. And the only constant in retail? Change. Our business is constantly evolving, using big ideas to solve complex problems.
Visibility, Influence and Development. Sound intriguing? Your work on this team will allow you to build relationships with key internal clients across the organization to provide insight for improving business performance. Right now, we’re hiring Financial Analysts, Accountants and Auditors.
In this role, you’ll apply your knowledge in real-life situations including: technology and property investments, budgeting, sales forecasting, financial modeling and reporting. We’ll support you with extensive training and robust development.
Here is an additional snapshot of a few of the unique things this role has to offer:
• Drive audits and facilitate process improvements
• Analyze financial statements to support expense control, accurate reporting, and effective investment management
• Ensure compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, and Target Corporation Standard Control guidelines for assigned responsibilities
• Prepare, produce and share results to key leaders and decision-makers inside and outside of Target
- 4 year degree in Business: Finance or Accounting with strong academic performance (3.0 or above)
- Successful internship or work experience in related field
- Demonstrated leadership, collaboration, communication and decision-making skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (proficient in Excel)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture