Guest Engagement Lead - Circle
Loyalty Guest Engagement Lead - Circle
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world’s most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
As a Loyalty Guest Engagement Lead for the Loyalty team, you will lead in delivering upon the Circle Guest Engagement strategy, inclusive of offers, content and experiences. You will work closely with partner teams to enable seamless Circle engagement rewards and experiences plans inclusive of program benefits, vendor partnerships, personalized content, early access, and promotions. In this role e you will collaborate with the PPCOE, Data Sciences, Merchant, Roundel, Finance and vendors’ teams to ensure all rewards are meeting both guest expectations and sales forecast.
- Set goals that continually raise the bar for Target’s loyalty and financial success in each business. Monitor results and communicate to stakeholders on necessary actions to achieve goals.
- Complete robust financial modeling and provide outcome scenarios for large strategic changes
- Create and ensure adherence to scalable and repeatable best practices to support the development of guest engagement strategy and loyalty ecosystem.
- Represent loyalty in key company strategies, including major seasonal events, and strategic initiatives.
- Lead projects that span multiple team within marketing, operations, PPCOE, Merchants, Product, Digital, Stores, & Data Sciences
- Develop strategy and performance management of 3rd party vendor strategy, and operations ensuring the approach is achieving results best for Target and the Guest.
- Evaluated and develop strategy for loyalty baseline benefits, inclusive of rewards, partnership evaluation, and community relationship.
To achieve these outcomes, your role will need to engage in the following activities:
- Creating compelling business cases to support the guest engagement strategy in fulfillment of Target Circle Strategy.
- Aggressively prioritize the efforts of guest engagement strategy creation, testing, insights, and guest learnings to ensure the opportunities with the highest potential are always making progress.
- Maintain daily interaction with key stakeholder to ensure success of Target Circle
- Build strong, trusted relationships through regular collaboration with PPCOE Strategy, Marketing Loyalty, Finance, and Merchandising DMMs, Stores, Digital Partners technology teams, including product owners, engineers, and data sciences analytics teams
- Report and develop weekly action plans on KPI results and on drivers of variance
- Analyze root cause using both internal and external reporting tools and drive strategy adjustments as required.
- Deliver guest and financial metrics in support of Target Circle
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of previous Merchandising, Loyalty, Marketing or business experience
- Strong financial acumen for both retail and cost accounting metrics
- Ability to manipulate large data sets in Excel, SSAS financial data manipulation
- Demonstrated leadership and decision-making skills
- Ability to influence others through the use of data and insights
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to maximize relationships
- Strategic orientation and comfortable with ambiguity
- Knowledge of strategy development, problem solving and hypothesis testing
- Previous experiences: Finance, loyalty, strategy development, working with cross functional teams, merchandising, product technology development, and project management.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture