Guest Engagement Lead - Measurement
Guest Engagement Lead – Measurement (Circle)
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world’s most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
As a Guest Engagement Measurement Lead, you will work in the agile model and will partner to develop a comprehensive measurement strategy, related roadmap, and set key business objectives. You will need to leverage the knowledge of data/measurement, as well as, customer/client feedback and establish other relevant data points to assess value, develop business cases, and prioritize the direction and desired outcomes.
You will be the “voice of the measurement” to key stakeholders to ensure that their needs are met and that the team is getting the direction and support that it needs to be successful. You will develop and actively maintain a roadmap and backlog outlining the customer themes, while prioritizing the backlog to focus on the highest impact work for your team and stakeholders.
You will encourage the open exchange of information and viewpoints, as well as, inspire others to achieve challenging goals and high standards of performance while committing to the organization's direction. You will foster sense of urgency to achieve goals and leverage resources to overcome unexpected obstacles, and partner with product teams across the organization to help them achieve their goals while pursuing and completing yours.
Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- 4 year degree and 8+ years of experience (or equivalent experience)
- Strong communication skills and master at prioritization
- Ability to manipulate large data sets in Excel, SSAS financial data manipulation
- Experience with technology and ability to facilitate communication between business and technology teams
- Experience working in an agile environment (e.g. user stories, iterative development, product backlog, etc)
- Experience developing reporting, measurement, & analysis output for vendors & partnerships
- Demonstrated leadership and decision-making skills
- Ability to influence others through the use of data and insights
- Strategic orientation and comfortable with ambiguity
- Knowledge of loyalty strategy development, problem solving and hypothesis testing
- Previous experiences: Vendor Analysis, Finance, loyalty, strategy development, working with cross functional teams, merchandising, product technology development, and project management.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture