JDA Transportation Management System AnalystApply Now Job ID: R0000061326 schedule: Full time Location: 33 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
At Target, food is life. So it’s the mission of our newly integrated Food & Beverage organization to help our guests more easily discover the joy of food. We thrive on giving families new favorite ways to eat well and cook less, simply and affordably. With curated in-store experiences and a streamlined assortment designed to inspire and save time, we understand the importance of food to our guests’ everyday life—from snack duty at soccer practice to important family gatherings and holidays. Join our centralized Food & Beverage team where you’ll partner with people from literally every area of the business. Here, you’ll help dream up new ways to offer our guests a reliably wonderful experience with the freshness, selection and value they expect and deserve from Target.
A role in Target’s Food Supply Chain is a chance to truly serve our guests with speed, freshness and quality. We strengthen the efficiency of product delivery and partner across Target’s Global Supply Chain to provide the highest quality food products to our guests—on time, every time. Here, your role might be extracting business insights from data, solving problem statements, conducting gap analysis and recommending focus areas for leadership. Or you’ll be an inventory management resource whose specialized point of view informs what we buy, from whom, how much and where it needs to go from there. You’ll leverage inventory positioning to achieve the best possible product availability, and establish and develop great relationships with our vendors to encourage on-time delivery. Or join our team in a food distribution center where you’re on the very front lines of getting product to the guest as fast as possible - a critical differentiator that keeps Target guests coming back for more.
As a Sr System Administrator JDA, the primary function of this role is to support Target's Food & Beverage Transportation network by owning the management and configuration of our logistics application, JDA Transportation Manager. This role is responsible for maintaining and inputting accurate data, performing business system maintenance, and monitoring system performance. The role would work closely with business stakeholders and Lead Supply Chain Analyst to ensure overall system health.
This role will work closely with business users to understand the processes and requirements that JDA Transportation Manger will solve. When customization are needed, the System Administrator translates the processes and requirements into changes within the JDA system to create and deliver a solution. They will provide system configuration expertise to ensure that data is input, received and flowing timely and accurately. To ensure the JDA system is performing at optimal levels, they would monitor and configure the application as needed to enable all software features essential to the business.
- Maintains multiple data sources and tables (ex. carrier SCAC hierarchy, locations, lanes, rates, resources, ELC table, import system table) and performs critical set-up activities
- Works with Lead Supply Chain Analyst to execute any necessary testing in support of maintenance activities, new enhancements or system patches
- Collaborates with Lead Supply Chain Analyst and business partners to develop testing scenarios, conduct system tests, identify discrepancies, troubleshoot solutions and provide resolutions
- Acquires information about emerging functionalities and solutions, and implement them within the business
- Analyzes and recommends solutions and technology to achieve business partners needs
- Involved in all facets of a JDA implementation, rollout, migration, integration, upgrades, testing, performance tuning, research and development of JDA in the areas of configuration, conversions, interfaces, reports, extensions and customizations
- Serves as a subject knowledge expert of the system specific modules from both a technical and functional perspective
- Ensures business and systems updates are executed in a timely manner
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Recent experience to include using JDA applications, specifically Transportation Manager
- Demonstrated understanding of current technologies
- Strong commitment to software quality
- Proven analytical, critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills
- Solid customer focus, teamwork, innovation, creativity, and relationship building
- Prefer candidates with previous Supply Chain experience / exposure (HQ or DC's), specifically Transportation
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture