Lead Digital Bus Dev ConsultantApply Now Job ID: R0000062439 schedule: Full time Location: 33 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
Lead, Digital Business Development
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Right along with Target’s distinctive retail brand, we are constantly improving and innovating our digital shopping experience. Are you ready to excel in the fast-changing retail environment? Are you a digital enthusiast who is curious about the guest and can see the shopping journey through their eyes? Then you will have success on the Digital Business Development team. Here, you will create and implement the digital strategies that drive profitable topline growth by expanding Target’s footprint to other platforms, channels and creating new revenue streams.
As a Digital Business Development Lead, your mission will be to identify, analyze and secure new business partners and sales channels for Target and our products. You will develop unique strategies and tactics that amplify and accelerate our strategic roadmap and acquire new guests for Target. Discovery and identification of new business partners will be conducted via close partnership with finance, strategy teams, product owners and marketing partners. To effectively secure the most meaningful, productive partnerships, you will need to leverage strong strategic, analytic, and communication skills to build long-term internal and external relationships. An understanding of the digital landscape and technical requirements through a guest-centric perspective will be critical to succeeding in this role. This is an ideal role for a sales-oriented self-starter who is looking to take ownership in an emerging business.
- 4+ years of experience in sales and/or business development roles preferred
- Extremely strong external communication skills, including sales, negotiations, and relationship building
- Expertise in negotiations theory, including facilitating legal, financial and operational contract discussions
- Strong communication skills across strategic leadership and cross functional levels
- Strategic development skills and the ability to create implementation plans with those skills
- Ability to Identify emerging platforms and changes in consumer behavior to advance Target’s growth externally
- Entrepreneurial mindset and outcome focused personality
- Understanding of digital businesses, including knowledge of digital traffic, conversion and integration models
- Strong project management skills preferred
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture