Lead End to End Dig ExpApply Now Job ID: R0000063042 schedule: Full time Location: 33 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
End-to-End Digital Guest Experience Lead
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Right along with Target’s distinctive retail brand, we are constantly improving and innovating our digital shopping experience. Are you ready to excel in the fast-changing retail environment? Are you a customer service enthusiast who’s curious about the guest and can see the shopping journey through their eyes? Then you’ll have success on the Digital Operations & Guest Experience team, whose goal is to offer guests a seamless online shopping experience across our platforms—including Target.com and the network’s fulfillment capabilities. Here, you’ll collaborate to create and implement the digital strategies that enrich the online experience through the right mix of personalization, simplicity and intuitiveness. Your efforts will support Target in complementing the beloved in-store shopping interaction with a convenient, reliable and instantly gratifying digital experience.
Your role on the Digital Operations & Guest Experience Team is an opportunity to make sure that Target always delivers on its brand promise to guests through seamless events and continuous improvement of their shopping journey. Here, you might focus on Event Readiness through impeccable execution strategy, building event awareness, cross-team facilitation and readiness communication. Or you’ll work on the Digital Experience Support team, which offers round-the-clock issue triage and resolution while conducting defect and incident management for technical teams and sharing feedback and learnings with business teams. Or you’ll be a key player on the End-to-End Experience team where experts drive experience improvements across teams while promoting accountability for key performance metrics and positively influencing how partners prioritize improvement opportunities. Or bring your skills to the Guest Facing Shipping Strategy team to make sure guests have a positive shipping experience via advanced processes and capabilities as well as guest visibility to item progress. Or join our Reporting and Analytics team to deliver the weekly, monthly and ad hoc guest experience reports and insights that fuel our perpetual improvement.
The End-to-End Guest Experience Lead ensures the efficient execution of Target’s e-commerce business processes to maximize revenue, profitability, and guest conversion rates while ensuring a superior guest experience. This role provides thought leadership around Target’s e-commerce capabilities to drive incremental conversion, increased guest satisfaction, and decreased operating expenses.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an End-to-End Guest Experience Lead you will:
- Develop an expertise in guest feedback, operational metrics, and the competitive landscape in order to deliver data-rich insights that promise to improve the guest experience.
- Lead end-to-end guest experience projects/initiatives ranging from pre purchase to post order to returns.
- Manage enterprise-level projects to drive initiatives from conceptualization to implementation – develop project plans, rollout schedules for key initiatives, assigning tasks, tracking progress and updating leadership.
- Influence peers, partner teams, and leaders with compelling storytelling, often speaking to large groups of stakeholders with leaders of varying levels.
- Collaborate within and across pyramids (Supply Chain, Store Operations, Pricing & Promotions, Merchant and Product/UX teams) to highlight the impact of guest struggling moments, align on priorities, and co-create solutions that evolve the guest experience, drive profitability, minimize defects and resolve process issues.
- Stay up to date with competitive landscape, industry and digital retail trends to drive evolution of Target.com’s future guest strategy.
Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Four-year college degree
- 5-7 years experience with digital/e-commerce (or related field)
- Excellent communication skills, in both large and small group presentations; Ability to make complex ideas simple to understand
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Curious and investigative, always seeking to understand root cause or deeper meaning
- Relationship builder; genuine, trustworthy, and positive
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other MS Applications, including excellent Microsoft Powerpoint skills and strong Microsoft Excel skills
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture