Lead Executive Recruiter- Campus TechApply Now Job ID: R0000156469 job family: Talent Acquisition schedule: Full time Location: 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55403-2542;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target Human Resources is well known for its signature ability to build the very best teams, and we infuse our work with Target’s distinctive retail brand by continuously experimenting, evolving and innovating. With the chance to positively impact nearly 350,000 people worldwide in our stores, distribution centers and headquarters, you’ll be a strategic partner to both the leaders and the team members who elevate and nurture the Target guest experience. Our dynamic, passionate and responsive team comprises specialized people-professionals from several diverse disciplines. We operate behind the scenes to create a progressive culture of value, respect, reward and professional advancement.
Working within Talent Acquisition, your mission will be to attract new talent and launch people in roles that let them shine. Our recruiters accompany candidates along the new team member journey, from the very first engagement to day one on the job, and beyond. As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, you’ll act as a brand ambassador in the employer marketplace, telling the story of Target as a top choice in a sea of other places to work, and showing candidates what it’s really like to work somewhere they already love.
As a Lead Executive Recruiter supporting Technology Campus recruitment you’ll create and execute strategies to place top talent and build strong partnerships with your client teams and support partners. Through networking and sourcing efforts, events and engagements you’ll build and maintain robust relationships with candidates, extend offers while advancing Target’s reputation. We’ll support you along the way with robust onboarding, as well as personal and career development, to help you grow as a strong Lead Executive Recruiter. The exciting part of retail? It’s always changing! Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
As a Lead Executive Recruiter, you'll take the lead as you…
• Creatively create and manage events and campus engagements to source high caliber candidates by maximizing relationships and building student networks
• Developing and leading best in class candidate experiences to educate and invest in student talent while also showcasing Target's tech culture, team and opportunities
• Influence hiring decisions by assessing talent through behavioral based interviews, facilitating selection decisions and extending job offers
• Track analytical data regarding all facets of the hiring process, to include sourcing effectiveness, offer rate, accept rate and other analysis as needed.
• Build strong partnerships with client groups and HR generalists to proactively anticipate and manage staffing needs, identifying gaps and creatively driving collective solutions
• Be involved in external organizations and signature Target engagements to invest and develop students and make Target an employer of choice by promoting career opportunities by demonstrating a passion for Target, the culture and community
• Allocate, manage and flex workload based on ability, help to prioritize across our team of tech recruiters and building your leadership skills
• Continued education to keep up on industry trends
• Initiate and drive special projects to elevate the recruiting process and implement creative methods to find top-tier candidates
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
• Four-year degree or equivalent experience
• 7+ years full cycle recruitment
• Strong interpersonal skills and proven success at building credibility and trust with leadership, partners (internal and external) and talent
• High level of initiative and motivation to identify priorities, organize process and people to achieve results
• Preferred: tech recruitment experience, knowledge and experiences working in or with colleges/universities
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture