Lead Product Owner - Ad TechApply Now Job ID: INF000DIN Date posted: 02/07/2019 Location: 0501 - HQ MN Minneapolis Downtown, Minneapolis, Minnesota
JOIN TARGET AS A LEAD PRODUCT OWNER – TARGET MEDIA NETWORK (AD TECH)
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target Media Network, Target’s publishing division offers the world’s leading advertisers industry leading digital advertising solutions.More than ¾ of American adults shop Target - which translates into incredible scale for advertisers to connect directly with our guests and deliver best in-class marketing outcomes!We design and deliver impactful marketing for brands and their agencies resulting in engagement and incremental sales that can be measured online and in-store.
We are currently seeking a Lead Product Owner to join our Target Media Network technology teams to help deliver business value features, and collaborate to further enhance our technology system that is easily maintained and highly reliable.Product outcomes are a combination of delivering business value features, and creating a technology system that is easily maintained and highly reliable.Product teams have one shared backlog that is inclusive of all product, technology and design work.
As a Lead Product Owner for Target Media Network you’ll:
Lead the product model and will partner to develop a comprehensive product strategy, related roadmap, and set key business objectives (OKRs) for your respective product
You will leverage the knowledge of your product, as well as customer feedback and establish other relevant data points to assess value, develop cases, and prioritize the direction and desired outcomes for your product
Be the “voice of the product” to all key stakeholders to ensure that their needs are met and that the product team is getting the direction and support that it needs to be successful
Develop and actively maintain a product roadmap and backlog outlining the customer themes, epics and stories while prioritizing the backlog to focus on the highest impact work for your team and stakeholders
Encourage and promote the open exchange of information and viewpoints as well as inspire others to achieve challenging goals with high standards while committing to the orgs direction
You will also foster a sense of urgency to achieve goals and leverage resources to overcome unexpected obstacles and partner with product teams across the organization to help them achieve their goals while completing yours
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Product Owner
- Proven track record of taking end-to-end ownership and driving results; demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, work prioritization, planning, task delegation and coordination across teams
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in easy-to-understand terminology
- Able to apply knowledge of how a product is designed, built, deployed and maintained in an enterprise environment
- Experience with technology/software engineering and ability to facilitate communication between business and technology/development teams
- Experience working in an agile environment (e.g. user stories, iterative development, etc.)
- Marketing domain knowledge preferred
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture