Lead Program Manager (Agency Focus), RoundelApply Now Job ID: R0000078962 job family: Account Management schedule: Full time Location: 33 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world’s most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves in connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love and our business. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies, media and ad tech companies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and performance-based marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
A role within Roundel is an opportunity to be part of a strategic priority business for Target. Roundel is Target’s entry into the media business, a sell-side business built on the principles of first party (people based) data, brand safe environments and proof that our marketing programs drive business results for our clients. We operate with the ethos of trust and transparency and that media works best when it works in everyone’s best interest. At the very root of that, Roundel is here to drive business growth for our clients, and redefine “value” in the industry by solving core industry challenges vs. copy current industry methods of operation. We are here to drive a key growth initiative for Target and to lead the industry to a better way of operating.
The Program Management team is comprised of digital marketing experts with a deep understanding of Target creative guardrails, operations and the guest experience. They will steward the brand, drive end-to-end process management ensuring on-time delivery and operational excellence.
As a Lead Program Manager you will be responsible for:
1. Crafting creative briefs that transform strategies into immersive experiences that help our guests connect more deeply with our client’s campaigns.
2. Recommending testing strategies by recommending variations of creative solutions with the goal of driving better outcomes for clients and increased guest engagement.
3. Driving the end-to-end process to ensure all deliverables are grounded in the needs and wants of the guest as well as the KPIs of the client, on-time delivery and operational excellence.
4. Leading resource assignment and agency kickoffs for program assignments, operationalizing creative capabilities and optimizing expenses to support the business and drive growth.
5. Supporting merchandising and marketing priorities for your assigned programs as an internal thought partner and steward of the Target brand.
6. Partnering with Account Management, Creative Agencies, Site Merchandising and other internal stakeholders to ensure programs support client objectives.
This position reports to the Sr. Manager, Program Management, Roundel. Within each category of business, the Lead Program Manager will be responsible for effectively presenting, communicating and managing expectations related to creative and business strategies, statuses, and key decisions within project teams and larger organization; independently leading issue resolution with partner teams.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Bachelors’ degree B.A./B.S.
- 5+ years Account Management or similar roles in the digital space with ability to manage and execute multiple large projects, including expense management.
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms as well as their use in marketing.
- Strategic thinker, strong initiative, and exceptional attention to detail. Ability to articulate and translate client objectives into creative assignment.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to be solutions-oriented and provide actionable recommendations in a concise and persuasive manner.
- Passion for creativity, from conceptual thinking to final output.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage ambiguity, and adapt with the business as it evolves over time.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture