Lead Program Manager Energy - Property ManagementApply Now Job ID: R0000124831 job family: Business Process & Operations schedule: Full time Location: 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55403-2542;
LEAD PROGRAM MANAGER (ENERGY) – PROPERTY MANAGEMENT(Position
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target’s distinctive brand love is infused throughout its many physical locations by the Properties teams. We have a direct and positive impact on the real estate, design, construction and maintenance of our stores, distribution centers and headquarters. Are you ready to help strategically grow Target’s brand through leading-edge design, development, construction and preservation? Can you effectively balance the efficiencies of a large-design build company with the unique challenges and innovative solutions required by individual sites? Then take your place on one of our Properties teams, and help us make the most of Target’s physical assets, both in the U.S. and overseas.
A role in Property Management means the opportunity to maximize the performance and longevity of Target’s assets while delivering value, reliability and brand integrity. Leverage and stretch your skills, whether your focus is electrical and plumbing, fire and security, smart buildings, HVAC and refrigeration, waste management and recycling, donations programs, or energy programs. Here, your work will exceed the needs of both Target guests and team members, delivering a holistically positive and pleasing experience, every time they walk through our doors.
s a Lead Program Manager on our Energy team, you’ll manage the Business Development process for Renewable Energy projects, supporting our public goal to source 100% of Target’s electricity needs from renewable sources by 2030. Responsiblities include identifying Offsite Renewable Energy projects to pursue and leading project analysis, internal approvals, sourcing, negotiations, contracting, project delivery, and ongoing analytics/reporting on project performance once complete. Interfaces and leads cross-functional communication with external Vendors/Consultants, Renewable Developers, Procurement, Legal, Communications, Corporate Responsibility, and Property Management leadership. Also works closely with internal and external teams to move Onsite Renewable projects forward, which includes supporting Request for Pricing events, managing contract development and updates as required, and ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
Use your talents and experience to define Renewable program goals and objectives, and develops tools, measurements, processes and procedures to track results against program deliverables. Performs on-going evaluation of new technologies and innovations in the Renewable Energy space. Make recommendations, build business cases using data/analytics, and identify potential programs/projects that align with Target’s renewable energy, greenhouse gas reduction, sustainability, and expense reduction objectives. Manage related vendor relationships and contracts. Job duties may change due to business needs.
- Bachelors Degree, BA/BS (MBA preferred)
- Minimum 3 years experience with Offsite or Onsite Renewable Energy projects
- Minimum 7 years overall business experience
- Legal background and contract development/negotiation experience preferred
- Demonstrated history of successfully managing external vendors
- Cross-functional team leadership experience
- Ability to manage projects, set timeliness and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, financial, reasoning, and organizational skills
- Effectiveness developing strong relationships with inter-company teams and senior management
- Ability to negotiate in tough situations with both internal and external groups
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to maximize relationships - team player/inspires others/takes partners across all levels of the organization and with outside vendors
- Practical approach to problem solving – ability to identify the need for change and lead through it
- Ability to be strategic in interpreting process requirements, finding synergies or alternatives
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture