Lead Program Manager - Supply Chain Operations
A role in Supply Chain Operations as a Lead Program Manager means the opportunity to contribute to a team will create, lead implementation, and drive long term improvement to planning, metrics and tools within our middle mile supply chain node operations. This role will play a pivotal part of supporting the growth of our supply chain, and will be in the middle of exciting work as we continue to build out our future supply chain, enabling the successful support and growth of our store and online operations. Your passion meets your vision when it comes to working to solve every day challenges of moving orders to guests and stores in a safe, efficient, and consistent manner across Target’s supply chain node operations.
As a Lead Program Manager, you will help to manage and mature the planning tools, reporting, and metric programs for the replenishment and fulfillment supply chains. In this role, you’ll work to support planning initiatives for major events impacting our middle mile supply chain. In doing this, you will work directly with a broad group of partner teams throughout the enterprise and global supply chain team. In this role, you will also support the creation of new metrics and improve existing metrics and network performance to metric attainment. You will also support the supply chain operations network as we improve planning tools and routines and leverage metrics and reporting to drive business performance – including leading and/or working with partners for communication, rollout planning, training and ongoing support of continuous performance improvement. In this role, you will also work closely with cross functional supply chain teams, assisting with the planning, communication, and supporting the successful execution of key events such as Back to School/College, peak season planning, and other key strategic events. A successful individual in this role will also have a deep understanding of supply chain operations, will have the ability to work collaboratively across a broad subset of teams, efficiently gather, translate and deliver business requirements from all levels of senior leadership to technical and app development teams. In this role, it’s also critical to establish and maintain effective relationships with peers and indirect reporting relationships across Global Supply Chain teams in order to strategically implement solutions. If you’re looking for an opportunity to drive supply chain performance, and you enjoy taking a thoughtful and collaborative approach in your work to drive efficiency and ensure accuracy and credibility with a wide range of partners, then this job is for you! Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- Experience interfacing with business and technical requirement document creation and authoring
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations and levels of leadership with strong interpersonal skills
- Developer or Power User skillset of DOMO, MicroStrategy and other reporting platforms
- Practical application of Continuous Improvement and Six Sigma principles in a manufacturing or supply chain environment preferred
- Agile or DevOps experience preferred
- Proficiency in SQL, VBA & SAS preferred – including ability to pull data from multiple sources
- Proven ability to create and maintain complex operating & planning tools – Excel preferred, open to experience with other platforms
- Strong reasoning, analytical, statistical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to motivate teams and manage conflict; ability to provide feedback and develop other leaders
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture