Lead Program Mgr - Supply Chain Integration TeamApply Now Job ID: R0000064002 schedule: Full time Location: 33 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
Target Global Supply Chain and Logistics is evolving at a rapid pace. We are constantly reimagining how to get the right product to the guest better, faster and more cost effectively than before. We are operating smarter, better utilizing our resources and leveraging data driven decisions to deliver the convenience and service levels our guest demands. We are driven to win in this competitive, rapidly changing business by providing a differentiated and frictionless guest experience. Our teams work with the agility our mission requires, and we rapidly develop and deploy new approaches and processes that improve existing, and enable new capabilities. We’re looking for exceptional people who are proactive, creative, independent, innovative, practical and comfortable with ambiguity. Are you a critical thinker who seeks the root cause and can analyze both qualitatively and quantitatively? Are you a creative problem-solver who simplifies problems, quickly identifies solutions, and can build and execute effective plans to address? If so, you will have success on one of our dynamic teams.
A role on the Supply Chain Operations Integration Team means being central to the Global Supply Chain transformation. This team enables the GSCL functional teams to operate as an integrated supply chain to deliver on the evolving needs of the business. Specifically, the team drives and governs the organizational business planning and portfolio tracking that enables connective problem solving across all GSCL functions.
The Integration team has a mix business experience, thought leadership, process development and problem solving skills that allow all team members to identify business challenges and quickly deliver solutions utilizing established frameworks and relationship networks. The Integration team provides an ideal opportunity to work within a highly collaborative, cross functional team managing multiple complex relationships and interactions simultaneously with leadership and operational teams. Your specific expertise—whether it’s process development, planning, stakeholder management, or connective problem solving —will be felt well beyond the boundaries of the supply chain organization, positively impacting Target team members and guests alike.
About the Job:
As a Lead Program Manager on the Integration Team, you will partern with supply chain leaders to lead their teams through creating, adjusting, and reviewing progress to their annual business plan. This will be completed in partnership with functional leadership teams and other key stakeholders across GSCL. You will also drive the alignment and support the development of the total GSCL plan, GSCL strategic roadmap, and the total operational plan. This requires close collaboration with peer groups and adherence to global tools, frameworks, and best methods. In addition, you will
- Drive and govern the management of annual plans to ensure plan is reviewed, work is prioritized, and progress is tracked
- Bridge gaps and influence behaviors across functions to advance the work
- Show up as a neutral (objective) party that supports conflict resolution or risk mitigation in plan sequencing, prioritization battlegrounds, and status tracking of portfolio projects
- Design, develop, and coordinate tools, routines, and materials in support of the strategy
- Create visibility and alignment as teams have ability to see how their work fits in to broader strategy
- Provide input into GSCL and operational planning to support coordination with supply chain, stores, and properties.
- Support long range planning capabilities for GSCL and corresponding functions as needed
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Bachelors degree - supply chain or logistics related degree preferred
- 5+ years of supply chain experience
- Project/program management experience
- Demonstrated structured problem solving experience and experience leading through ambiguous situations and influencing across diverse stakeholders
- Proven ability to motivate teams, effectively collaborate, influence without authority, and manage conflict effectively
- Highly flexible and comfortable working in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple parallel efforts within a complex, highly matrixed organization
- Strong communication, organization, and facilitation, and stakeholder management skills
- MS/MBA - supply chain or logistics related degree preferred
- Supply chain experience in multiple supply chain business areas (functions)
- PMI, AGILE, Lean/6 Sigma/SmartSheet certifications
- Ability to provide feedback and develop other leaders
- Experience with technology and ability to facilitate communication between business and tech teams
- Ability to think in terms of the future state, challenging the status quo, and identifying paths from current to future statue
- Experience developing or launching new business capabilities and/or experience in strategy development or consulting
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture