Manager, Guest Experience Management, RoundelApply Now Job ID: R0000086620 job family: Account Management schedule: Full time Location: 33 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world’s most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves in connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love and our business. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies, media and ad tech companies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and performance-based marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
A role within Roundel is an opportunity to be part of a strategic priority business for Target. Roundel is Target’s entry into the media business, a sell-side business built on the principles of first party (people based) data, brand safe environments and proof that our marketing programs drive business results for our clients. We operate with the ethos of trust and transparency and that media works best when it works in everyone’s best interest. At the very root of that, Roundel is here to drive business growth for our clients, and redefine “value” in the industry by solving core industry challenges vs. copy current industry methods of operation. We are here to drive a key growth initiative for Target and to lead the industry to a better way of operating.
The Program Management team is comprised of digital marketing experts with a deep understanding of Target creative guardrails, operations and the guest experience. They will steward the brand, drive end-to-end process management ensuring on-time delivery and operational excellence. As a Guest Experience Manager, you will drive the development and execution of business specific e-commerce experience strategies, from top to bottom of the funnel, with an eye on both driver and destination. Here, you’ll apply your expertise for digital merchandising, guest experience development and curation. Bring your grasp of online testing, data and analytics to ensure that the guest experience online is as convenient, intuitive and satisfying as can be. You will bring a strategic, innovative mind-set to all that you do.
As a Guest Experience Manager you will be responsible for:
- Experience. Develop, implement and optimize tactical digital strategies for Roundel brands that focus on conversion, maximizing guest engagement, and frictionless shopping. Tactics you’ll use include but are not limited to site taxonomy and attribution management, traffic optimization, navigation, facets, internal search optimization, sort, and item data remediation.
- Content. Plan brand-building, category-optimized site content. Provide business inputs and context to creative teams for execution, ensuring content is revenue-driving, on brand, and impactful.
- Analytics. Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) across all devices and platforms, guest behavior, market trends, and competitive insights to optimize short-term performance and to influence longer term strategies.
- Cross-Functional Partnerships. Establish strong relationships across both cross-functional and category teams. Influence and leverage other teams within Roundel and the broader organization to advance digital objectives.
Other responsibilities included in this position include contributing to the ongoing execution of guest experience roadmap, such as gathering and analyzing data, presenting results and making recommendations. This individual will also accountable to execute against best practices for owned and operated landing experiences. Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience of experience in Site Merchandising, E-commerce, User Experience, and/or Retail.
- High level of personal accountability in executional details
- Outstanding attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills
- Business acumen with an entrepreneurial, revenue-generating mindset
- High level of initiative and organization, with the ability to manage ambiguity, risk, uncertainty and changing directions
- Ability to build and leverage strong cross-functional relationships
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, business metrics in addition to site metrics
- Must have both strong technical acumen and a creative sensibility
- Demonstrated experience in strategic and cross-functional influence, planning and execution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to varying levels
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture