Manager Marketing OpsApply Now Job ID: R0000131896 job family: Business Process & Operations schedule: Full time Location: 33 S 6th St, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
Marketing Operations Manager, Visual
Target is one of the world’s most recognized brands and the second-largest retailer in the United States.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world’s most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
A role within Target Visual Marketing means an opportunity to shape our guests’ holistic experience inside our stores. You’ll drive the success of both forward-thinking projects and best practices that have a global impact on Visual’s activities. Bring your exceptional skills for prioritization to allocate and manage projects to meet budget and timing parameters. Here, you’ll balance efficiency with effectiveness as you oversee the planning and production for all Visual Marketing deliverables.
As a Marketing Operations Manager, Visual you will manage key large-scale projects to scale the operations of our Minneapolis and India-based Visual Merchandising, Project Management, and Communications teams through improved tools, processes, reporting, and roles/responsibilities. You will be an active contributor to the Visual Operations roadmap and quarterly priorities. You will collaborate with multiple cross-functional partners to drive alignment in process, and standards within Visual and with partner teams. You will be responsible for the creation of process flow maps, training documentation, tools, dashboards and operational reporting.
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of work experience in Marketing and/or Operations
- Ability to manage multiple projects/partners at once
- Ability to identify process and tool improvements and implement change
- Ability to lead large scale ambiguous projects and drive measurable results
- Collaborative team player
- You are a change agent and will influence team members to evolve the way they work in support of efficiency and an improved guest experience
- Proven ability to develop relationships, influence partners, and gain commitment
- Strong communication skills—Ability to articulate complicated ideas in a digestible manner and keep partners informed of the status of work and expected action items
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign) and Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ideal – Experience/understanding of Visual Merchandising principals and tools, Basic understanding of digital collaboration tools available in the industry, Proficiency in Smartsheet, Excel formulas, and reporting tools
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture