Marketing Intern Project Management Summer 2021Apply Now Job ID: R0000096908 job family: Intern schedule: Full time Location: 33 South 6th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55402-3601;
You will leverage key partnerships within Target Marketing as a Project Manager Intern.
- Manage and present a project on an assigned topic in one of the following areas: In Store Marketing, Packaging, Public Relations, Target.Com Marketing.
- Assist with the development of emerging channel marketing strategies including analyzing, research, adoption and how they fit within the enterprise.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Merchandising, Finance, Target Creative Studio, Communications, and Stores as well as many other experts throughout the organization.
- Receive support and mentorship from an experienced team member and partner with a manager on professional development.
- Become eligible for a full-time position
- Current student working towards a 4-year degree in Marketing or Advertising with strong academic performance (3.0 GPA or above)
- Demonstrated leadership, strong initiative, and decision-making skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Strong planning and organizational skills
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture